Saber driving progress - turning video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So adorable and doing great for his 8th time out. Is he trotting on his own or are you making him trot?

Saber very much enjoys trotting and does it so effortlessly.

While going out (away from home) once we're off the pavement of the road Saber enjoys going into a trot without me saying anything (I think he reads other cues from me)

He'll keep a trot until I ask him to slow or stop.

Before I shot this vid we went out father than we had before and I asked Saber to turn on the horsepower and boy can this guy cover ground maintaining a trot.

I need to get my hubby to come out with us and video him.

Great job!! I love to hear you talking to him. I talk to mine all the time, but I'd be slient if a camera was on--your words made me smile.
default_biggrin.png

The "ok" I kept was saying I think was because I hadn't dropped the camera and Saber was still in the screen so that partwas more to me than him.

But oh yeah Saber is conversed with alot.. and I say with because he's quite expressive so much so I practically hear him.

Love it Rachel, he is coming along just great. But then again, this is Saber we are talking about!

How do you hold the camera? Just you use one hand on the reins and one hand on the camera or is the camera around your neck on a neck strap? I think we need helmet cam! LOL.

Bailey loves trotting along too, he gets a real spring in his little step. You can tell that they are actually enjoying the time in the cart.

The camera was looped around my wrist and in my right hand. I was still holding the rein with that hand too between my ring finger & pinky which is why the rein looks high on that side at times.

But after I turn him right I did switch to holding the reins with one hand so I could get Saber's shadow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, well that's pretty awesome! The scenery is almost just like the trails next to the LA river.

I'd love to get some cool driving vids like yours, unfortunately my kittens decided that my tires were their new scratching post so it's gonna be a while LOL!
default_wacko.png

We've walked that area with Saber before so am familiar with the area...

they have those tunnels that go under the fwys.

Good luck in getting your tires repaired.

Latest posts

Back