Rolex in his "Summer Slick"...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was finally able to give Rolex a bath this morning and then took some pics of him. I only trimmed his bridle path and shaved his whiskers, but the rest of him is all shed out in his "summer slick". I tried to get some nice "Halter" pics of him, but by the time I was finished with fussing over him all through giving him a bath and then trimming him up, he was too fed up with me to "play nice" anymore, LOL. I took about 30 pics of him in "Halter poses" thinking THESE ARE GONNA BE GOOD, and I'll be a monkey's aunt if he didn't go and have his ears stretched backward in every single one of them, ROFL! On one, I did have my daughter in law, Sasha, hold his ears forward for me, but he was "done with it all" by then, and his pose was all cockeyed, LOL. So I just zoomed in on his face for that one when editing. I did get a good one of his "hiney" too though, so I was happy with that, LOL.

Then after my feeble attempts of getting some nice halter pics of him, I hugged him for putting up with me and then turned him out. That's when he "came alive", ROFL! {{{Sighs}}} Ain't that how it always goes??? LOL! So anyways, I at least got some nice action shots of him too. Yes, I do realize his is getting really overweight in the "gut-zome". I need to buckle down and do some serious round penning with him to get that slimmed back down for him.

Well, here are just some of the gazillion pics I took of him today. I hope they bring smiles for you just as big as he does for me. :)

Rolex3-1.jpg

Rolex4.jpg

Rolex2-1.jpg

Rolex1-2.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Thanks so much for letting me share.
default_wub.png

Champagne Cheers,

Tanya (Too tuckered out now, LOL! WHEWDOGGIE, What a day!)
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Ribbie & Joyce!
default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}}}
default_cheekkiss.gif

Thanks so much Yvonne, Jen & Ontherise!
default_wub.png
All your kind compliments of our Rolex are warmly appreciated!
default_wub.png

HUGS,

Tanya

Thanks so much Cara & Kay!
default_wub.png
{{{Hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back