Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven''t checked inside since yesterday morning. There looked to a red patch in one area but didn''t look exactly like those pictures that Renee posted. My back has gotten worse (its coz i turned 30 in Feb, they weren''t joking about going downhill now haha) so I haven't checked it again but I'm watching her like a hawk just incase.

Watching like a hawk is good - hawks rarely miss a thing!
default_yes.gif

Thats what we're hoping Little Ribbie (sorry, saw your name floating around but have forgotten it)

I wonder what the world out there is like now. Is everyone driving hover cars yet?
default_new_rofl.gif

Now thats funny!! Hover cars LOL

You poor thing..I so remember that from 2 years ago..Im not sure I like this very early wham bam thank you mam 2 foals in 2 days though.

It wont be long for you now and you can just sigh a huge relieve. Then the happy cries for day!! Haley, i will go back and read your other posts but is this a first for you?

Yes it is. She is a maiden and my very first foaling . Which is why I think she's being so unkind. She could've at least pulled an average gestation for me! Don''t worry about reading back from the start, you'll only get my excitiment at my other mare's, Bindi, apparent baby kicking which in hindsite was obviously some seriously agressive gas. I think Bindi may have some fertility issues as she was running with the stallion for about 6 or 7 mths. We will know for sure by July as I think this is the latest she could have anything.

Hope we lack an update because Sweety finally decided to do something.

And if she doesn't do it soon I might have to swing up to NSW, kidnap Cassie for help and drop by to give Sweety a stern talking to on behalf of all the Aunties!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry, been busy all weekend with Sweety doing pilates, yoga, accupunture, hot curry, hot bath, hot... actually not that, no stallions around here anymores! Anyways STILL NO BABY. Upside, one side of her udder looks like its bigger than the other, not huge but progress. Her vulva is still the pink.

DAY 363 - poem for you guys, my state of mind is questionable
default_new_rofl.gif

I have a horrible mare

Who will hold on as long as she dare

But woe is she

To hold baby

I''m going in with a flare

Not sure if that even makes sense...... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aww man!!! It sure would have been nice for this EPIC pregnancy to end today with a bouncing baby horse! Fingers crossed that it will be soon!

oh yeah.

I decided to give her one more weeks grace and vet will be coming next week.

Just caught up on Molly''s thread! Now I'm worried, what if Sweety's having a phantom? (not literally Bree!) Does their tummy change as well with false pregnancies????

Latest posts

Back