Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha WHAT A BRAT! very clever to open one of THOSE latches, lol hey her tummy is looking like its dropping a bit... can we see some new piccies of her please? (for those who aren't on facebook
default_smile.png

Whoa, looks like I had a few beers before that second photo haha

See what I mean about her belly. Its been droopy and plank sided for weeks now. That's why I'm thinking maybe she's not pregnant, just a fat tummy. Udder is still unchanged.

IMG_20130506_095113.jpgIMG_20130506_095054.jpg

Here's Sweety's bits this morning. She couldn't scrunch up as tight as usual so hopefully we're moving along! Day 356 so about time
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, unless she is just carrying low? my Fat Finnley man looks like he could be pregnant he is so wide... (on a strict diet now of course... )

I think she is in foal... but I'm no expert hehe.

come on Sweety!!!

I could go either way with Bindi, not fool proof but will she let you feel around near her udder to try and feel for movement?

Thats what I thought was weird Cassie, she is totally slimeline from the back. I will try to have a feel tomorrow. She's not a fan of being touched around the tickley bits tho. I think Wazza harassed her too much nipping her into submission. Is it just infront of the udder that is the best spot?

I find it the best. I put an arm around the front of the mare to "hold" her and place my hand on the bulge in front of the area and often with my face pressed against their sides. I almost never felt Loki with my hand, he always managed to get me in the face
default_thud.gif

Happy Wishbone Day back at you. Such a horrid disease. When I was teaching school, I had a little girl with it, and she was the sweetest thing, but such a sad disease to have. I hope they can eventually learn more to help these special children.

Can't wait to "see" what you "feel" with Bindi, and SWEETY.......can you hear us calling you??? Let's get this baby safely on the ground soon! We're really all waiting and watching you! YOU are the center of attention -- can't get better than that! COME ON LITTLE LADY!

Yes, these kids are pretty resiliant. My son's new wheel chair arrives in a week, but hopefully he wont ever have to use it. He's been on monthly infusions of pamidronate for three years and his bone density is almost normal and he hasn't had a femur fracture for about a year now. Probably jinxed myself just then lol. He met another OI boy on the weekend which was really good for him.

Just got up so haven''t gone outside yet, but the girls are still wandering around lol. NO babies.

Bindi update: I found I have a weak lower back this morning. Oh the pain haha. Between my back and Bindi jumping and kicking i got a few good feels in but I can''t say anything definate. No major kicks but there was movement. Just not sure if it was her gas since she was eating at the time. Will keep trying everyday and if she gets used to it I might get to feel for longer than 3 seconds!

Sweety: Hooha still looks good. Her nipples look a bit pinker, will upload a photo in a min. Everything else is about the same.

oh sorry to hear you are in a bit of pain at the moment... yay for possible movement from Bindi and yay for progress for Sweety!

Thanks Cassie, its not too bad just annoying. I hurt it on the weekend, it got better, then leaning over Bindi today it decided to say hi again. This is what I need.

Had a look at Sweety's hooha tonight and it looked a little like the lips were open a bit. She could still scrunch it a bit but I could see pink skin from the inside, but on the outside opening. Just a little.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the early morning laugh!!
default_new_rofl.gif
I laughed harder when I realized I thought it was logical!

I SO am with you on the 1-3 second feels. Katya knows I'm going to try to feel her when she sees me coming, and she's developed some interesting dance steps to keep me away from the tickly bits.

Where do I sign up for that? Looks so....invigorating...as tired as I am these days I may benefit from this type of "therapy"...
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back