Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Rivain had her phantom last year she did get a decent belly but it wasn't as impressive as Sweety's.

I'm thinking she's just not quite ready -- although I sure don't know what the hold-up would be!

Come on Sweety....you're driving us all bonkers -- so you've achieved your heart's desire to be the center of attention! Let's get this show on the road -- for Wazza, if no one else!

Her belly sure looks like she is hiding a little one in there. I sure hope she isn't having a phantom!!

Molly is such a mystery, I didn't pay close attention to dates last year because I thought she was already breed before I got her. Now I am wishing I would have.

The vet is busy with calves being born it is hard to get an appointment.

Don't worry i am sure she is just not quite ready yet and your beautiful little one will be here soon!!

Gosh I can't believe sweety is still holding out! Come on girl enough is enough! Alright Hayley send me your address I'm posting you one bug plunger from our hardware store! Beware sweetheart you better have that baby before it arrives!! OR ELSE!!!

wow Sweety this is going beyond silly now, you have driven you mum nearly mad! Hurry up!
default_frusty.gif

Yes this mummy is going bonkers. Good news tho, udders look like they are joining the party!

IMG_20130515_082439.jpgIMG_20130515_082404.jpgIMG_20130515_082245.jpgIMG_20130515_082142.jpg

Plus, from the look of her, baby is dropping too (pity it's not dropping out but we cant have everything I suppose!).

Was scratching my head for a bit trying to work out what pre birth sign 'dropping out' was and why hadn't I read that before haha. I should go to bed before I hurt someone
default_new_rofl.gif

LOL!! Come on Sweety, you'd best get that foal produced before your Momma becomes a danger to herself and anyone else lurking nearby!!

DITTO that! An uneventful birth to a beautiful, healthy foal safely on the ground -- and I am also requesting SPOTS -- but am willing to go without as long as the other requirements are met!!

Thanks everyone, especially Renee, you're such a bundle of hope
default_new_rofl.gif

You'll never guess what I found standing next to Sweety this morning. Absolutely nothing. Also no udder changes. She was being a bit nasty to Bindi this morning which might be a change. She usually is the boss but she was trying to bite her, she's not usually that much of a cow.

So I couldn't handle the thought of losing more sleep for no good reason so I called the vet, he's coming in half hour! Wish me luck
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back