Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she reminds me of a turtle, plod plod plodding along hehe, slowly but surely she is getting there
default_smile.png

Hear that?.................................................. Neither can I. Will have to think of a comeback later.

haha oh poor Hayley... at least she is progressing
default_smile.png
it won't be long now... (but you might want to remind her that she is a horse not a turtle and she should do the horsey thing and have her baby already!!)

That's what I've done wrong. She has no sand to lay her eggs in. Now I'll have to wait for the new moon haha.

Hear that?.................................................. Neither can I. Will have to think of a comeback later.
You'll have the perfect comeback when my lot are due since I paddock bred! You'll be sitting back ,enjoying your youngsters and watching me sink into complete insanity (more so then right now obviously
default_new_rofl.gif
)

She is really lining up baby -- so that's a real positive step in the right direction. She's doing great.....even if too slowly for all of us!!
default_whistling.gif

Bindi has worked out how to undo the latch. Little feral. My son got an earful the other day when I found her in the backyard, so now I'llhave to apologise. I've latched it into the chain now, see if she can work that out!IMG_20130505_170006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooooooooooo.....come on Sweety!!!

And Bindi, stop getting that precious boy in trouble when YOU are the culprit!! Naughty, naughty!
default_nono.gif

Latest posts

Back