Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she was but there is now a bit of confusion coz I didn't breed him to her till May and then again in October as she was still going into season. But since she's so big its likely she was already pregnant when I got her to a a cremello but owner is confused about the date. I did really want a Wazza baby tho
default_sad.png
Will try for that next year.

I'll see if I can get a photo of cremello. Bindi was with Wazza from Jan to April. And she's decided to shrink a little. I"m confused too, I've already felt and seen baby kick which I would've thought would only happen in the few months before foaling....

Yeah, they're both maidens, which makes it all the more painful coz they haven't set a standard yet lol.

Not sure how to describe this.
default_wacko.png
Bindi's udder has lengthened right around to her backside. Udder mass around nipples haven't changed, just the the folds of udder skin that ended halfway now go right to the back.

7 jan 13.JPG

Sweety's out of character today. She's been eating her feed and letting Bindi share at the same time.

awwww, maybe she needs some Loving so she's being nice...Its not very often in pregnancy we want to be nice but it does happen ....Maybe sweety's the same hahahahahahaha....
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Sweety's still just not herself. When she's resting today she keeps shifting her back end. Poor chunky girl. Bindi is looking out for her tho, grooming her every 5 seconds, so cute.

bits.jpg

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

Gee Hayley you have lovely green pasture there... Can you send some up our way.. We had great rainfall for the first time in about 3-4 months about 2-3 weeks ago but now we are getting nothing again
default_sad.png
...Hopefully soon .. And your babies are sooo cute lovin each other like that ...xx

Anyone know what the brown spots would be on Sweety's backside? Her vulva is quite floppy but when I lift her tail she almost sucks it all inside. There is also a red gooby tinge on the bottom of her vulva, is this a vet call out thing or wait and see? Her udder is no fuller but the skin towards the back (you can see in bottom of picture also) is getting more folds.

bits2.jpg

Checked this arvo and couldnt see anything in her tail. The bit i was worried about has dried up and no new discharge. How do you clean them hygenically without getting germs inside? Here's a couple of photos of the more wrinkles. First taken 31st Dec and second today (9th Jan).

31 dec  12 (3).JPG DSC_0093.JPG

Wasn't going to update today but found two poo's in the yard that weren't nice little ball piles. Wasn't totally sloppy but not the normal firm consistency they usually are. Anyways, between the two girls Sweety was the only one with a dirty backside so I think she's the culprit. No new discharge. Her udder has gotten a little bit bigger
default_thumbup.gif
Bindi is still plodding along with her 'here today, gone tomorrow' belly.

Bindi's photos

DSC_0095.JPGDSC_0097.JPGDSC_0093.JPG

Sweety's udder on the 31st Dec and today, 11th Jan.

31 dec  12 (4).JPG DSC_0102.JPG

Sweety's other photos

DSC_0104.JPGDSC_0106.JPGDSC_0108.JPG

Should I be putting Sweety's foal alarm on at night yet? I'm a bit worried after poor Kehran and Molly's experience.

I was up all night and checking every hour on the hour from december 13 and when I manage to get sleep I had a babysitter hahaa... LIke Dianne said she will probably be fine but do what your gut tells you because I dont regret one sleepless night....xx..I cant wait to see their bubs I am sure they are gonna be super cute..xx

I've always wanted to know what it'd be like to own a whale. Bit furrier than I imagined.....

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

Awwww poor sweety that belly is hanging down heaps...
default_sad.png
...she seems to have all the signs but no udder poor thing. I am sure it will come when its ready...better hurry though or we may have a hungry foal ...lol

Oh bless her - she looks so scrummy with that wonderful 'bump'! Hope you have two stalls ready for the girls coz I dont think you will have very long to wait for either of them!!

Wow it looks like sweetys winning the race but binds not far behind, will be very interesting to see these tw/o babies
default_smile.png

I've only got one stall ready. Bit slow on the uptake after Sweety's reveal haha. I'll have to get the other one sorted, boot the goats out and make it more comfy.

Photos from this evening....

Bindi looking mostly the same, Sweety's getting more fuller at the front of her udder
default_biggrin.png
Is this normal to be filling this way? all the other girls mares fill evenly front and back don't they?

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

Latest posts

Back