Retarting overo thread.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Van Lo bred Tovero stallion, RGR's Pale Warrior:

f7cba119.jpg

f8ad4884.jpg

and my VanLo bred Overo filly, S Bar P's Irish Creme..

f4f89c8d.jpg

Chamomile: I know that I sound like a broken record again.... BUT... I just love your horse.... just love him!
wub.gif
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Would you consider this one a tovero? What would determine whether you would test this horse for LWO? She has very jagged edges to her spots, has one blue eye, and alot of white on her face that does not extend over her eyes but is close. Carries Lazy N Red Boy & Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man (sire) in her pedigree if that helps. Sorry, the better photos are not available to me yet. Just hoping someone can shed some light for me.
wub.gif

WildChild.png

[SIZE=14pt]Debra, I would probably test her just in case. The blue eye and lots of face white are markers...[/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm sure you're all tired of me posting him, but I just love him! Lotto in my avatar! You've all seen his pics posted, so I won't.

Pretty much all of our mares are Toveros. Some are Splash and some that look like Tobys are really Sabino (you have to see them in person) Some are combos.

Pssst Sutherlin's Little Shazam
wub.gif

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]Debra, I would probably test her just in case. The blue eye and lots of face white are markers...[/SIZE]Lyn

522446[/snapback]

Those were my thoughts as well but I have never had one that I would consider the need to test. Sounds like a good candidate for testing. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our frame overo stallion, Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Awesome%20walking.jpg
Awesome318.jpg
Awesome330.jpg

and one of his colorful foals, Thousand Oaks Awesomes Jester

Jesterright250.jpg
Jesterfront250.jpg

OK........here are mine,

Kickapoo's Apache Moon "Apache" Bay Frame Overo

25", 5 1/2 month old AMHA/AMHR Miniature colt.

Bodyclipped (except legs)....

f30b6def.jpg

Full winter fuzzies...

f1206368.jpg

Kickapoo's A MayZing Moon "MayZ" AMHA/AMHR Black-Bay Sabino/Frame Overo filly.

Right side.....

f29ccecc.jpg

Left side....

f58ec4a9.jpg

Kickapoo's Laced By Moonlite "Lacy" AMHA/AMHR Bay Sabino/Frame Overo filly.

At show....

f2949ab2.jpg

and at play....

f5a4f8f1.jpg

willowoodstables said:
Lisa..(and Lyn)

That is the one and only Clononeen Diarmuid, who is as we speak ON THE PLANE from the lovely Emerald Isle (Ireland). 

He is a Gypsy Cob (or Vanner)..he will clear quarantine and get on a trailer from NYC to my house by Monday ...WooHooo!!!!!!

I need a lesson in color patterns...to me he is a pinto LOL???

PS I thought he was a tobiano??????

Kim

522098[/snapback]

Kim....I agree with Lyn. He appears to be Tobiano and Sabino.....and very gorgeous!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Yay!! I get to post him again, just posted on the "Dun Factor" thread[/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here is Phantom, no body markings but a beautiful bald face and blue eyes with eyeliner. Four socks Edited to say Oh ya and he did test positive for LWO
biggrin.gif
[/SIZE].

PhantomAsleep.jpg

PhantomGrandRS.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Hey Robin, I can't get enough of Lotto so post away!!! Hey Mindy, GORGEOUS BOY!!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Christine! I love your boy too! I love all these horses!

LOL Since I changed my avatar, I'll go ahead and post him.

website1002012.jpg

website1002013.jpg

Thank you guys!! You are so kind. I'll tell Sam in the morning that you all think he is handsome
wub.gif
He knows I think so! I do call him "Your Majesty"...
biggrin.gif

The horses posted on here are just beeeeautiful!!

Dona..

Wanna trade Apache for Diarmuid??? LOL...OMG I just love Apache..would love to see older pics of him HINT HINT HINT

Kim

Thanks Kim. Those pix of Apache were just taken about a week ago......so don't have any pictures of him "older".
laugh.gif
Don't worry tho....I'll be updating them as he grows.

And, thanks for the offer, but I'm SURE you don't really want to trade Diarmuid after all you've done to get him over here in the states!
new_shocked.gif
BTW....do you know what his name means?

Dona..

Diarmuid is Gaelic for Dermot, who was a famous warrior (so I'm told LOL)..Yep was kidding about trading, but OMG I love that colt..hmmmm....

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]The roaning of the spots could be a sabino factor at work but because little Theia has a solid head I think she is tobiano..... with the roaning thing.[/SIZE]

Lyn

She has a thumb nail sized star under her forelock, which is also roaning out a bit.

OK Tobiano she is!! Thank you.
biggrin.gif

This is Redrock Neon Starlight, a minimal splash mare:

11-03Starlight.jpg

Other than her, I have toveros, tobianos, solids and a sabino.

Here is our filly by Reeces Night Hawk

Valley View Hawks HypnoticI just love this girl
smile.gif

Hypnotic9-63.jpg

And Reeces Night Hawk

Hawk1.jpg

We have several mares bred to him for '06..I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back