Retarting overo thread.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Since I caused a rucus about the overo thread , which Im sorry for.... I am starting it again for people to post pictures of their overo horses..... I really only have a couple of toveros so I will leave this to the frame and splash people. Please post your pics again here for general enjoyment.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Ok..what type of color pattern is this????

ClononeenDiarmuid.jpg

Kim

You just HAD to start it over. This thread is SO painful, I SO envy all of you, with all those gorgeous overo minis!!!! *slinking into my corner* guess I will just have to be satisified with my full sized overos........ no one wants to see them, I am sure......

[SIZE=14pt]Kim is that your Gypsy Vanner stallion??? I think it is a sabino Overo something or other![/SIZE]

Lyn

KIM
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
who is that??? I think whoever it is.. needs to be HERE with me VERY VERY NICE HORSE

This is Six Gems Pretty Women She has 2 blue eyes and is homozygous

0e6dac07.jpg

54bf4111.jpg

4643ffe2.jpg

This is Carousel Sudden Eclipse He has 1 blue eye and is homozygous

454eb8ab.jpg

ee9756c1.jpg

Lisa..

(and Lyn)

That is the one and only Clononeen Diarmuid, who is as we speak ON THE PLANE from the lovely Emerald Isle (Ireland).

He is a Gypsy Cob (or Vanner)..he will clear quarantine and get on a trailer from NYC to my house by Monday ...WooHooo!!!!!!

I need a lesson in color patterns...to me he is a pinto LOL???

PS I thought he was a tobiano??????

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
This is SH Gorgeous Sunset Bay (pending) she is out of Pretty and Eclipse above.

so is also homozygous since they both are. She also has a chin spot. I also like her face markings, she has developed black spots on the white face markings now, which is quite striking.

Sunset8-5-05007.jpg

Sunset8-5-05002.jpg

Iles Spotted Blue Illusion but he does have some neat face markings and 2 blue eyes.

05a30452.jpg

Illusionrightsideafterclipping5-25-.jpg

I think several of my others are also carrying the sabino gene. Here is one.

Just Foxie

9433aa77.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Im thinking maybe tobi and sabino....like the Budwiser Clyds are sabinos. HE has some of the same stuff happening. I like him because usually we see black and whites and he is red and white..... very very nice boy! Wow he is getting here so soon![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]These are my tovero girls, mom looks just like the red and white Carbon Copy dad is solid black.[/SIZE]

They are full sisters 3 years and 1 year on the pics

f1e17e9e.jpg

Lyn

Paintsrule--BEEEEEEAUTIFUL babies!

And i love all the mini overos too!

I had a tovero filly this year that sold to New York....

My stallion has white that extends down under his chin and jaw. i will try to get pics to show. i thought he was just a tobiano but then i am not so sure now....

jennifer
saludando.gif

This is my blue eyed tovero filly, her sire Dell Tera`s Low Rider owned by Foxfire Farms.

She is black tovero, but shown in her baby fuzz that looks tanish...

LOVE her blue eyes!!
wub.gif

shoney1.jpg

Edited to add Shadybrook Easter Lilly, my 04 filly by the above filly`s 1/2 sister...

Lillyheadshot.jpg

What was the point of this??????

Because the other perfectly fine thread you complained about got deleted?
no.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Just to clarify, once I appologised I didnt ever ask for it to be deleted... thats why I started another one for people to post their pics. Again Im so sorry I caused the trouble.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back