Rest In Pease THR Justa Pistol Pipper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry that Jan had to make the decision to let Piper go but she must know that it was the unselfish, kindest descision she could make for Piper. Rest in Peace sweet horse that was truly loved on this earth and prayers for you, Jan.

Jan,

I am so sorry about Piper. I really never met him but I was impressed just seeing him in the field. Agian I am so very sorry for your lose. I know you will always remeber him. Good luck with his children for the future.

Shelley<><

My heart goes out to you over this sad outcome but glad he will always be with on your farm.

Oh Jan, I am so very sorry. I know that had to be one of the toughest decisions you ever had to make but as always, you did what was best for him. He is not in any pain and is running in green pastures and watching over you as he waits for you to come to him.

Mary

Having just lost one of my beloved ponies in June, I feel the pain that you both are going though. I am so sorry for your loss but applaud you for being unselfish enough to let him go before he was in great pain. (((hugs)))

Sitting here with tears in my eyes. I got to see alot of Piper's career - first with Syndi, and then with Jan. He was a truly special horse - and touched many lives. Our condolences to both Jan and Syndi. Piper - enjoy those green pastures where you will ever roam with no pain. God Bless You.

Mark & Sharon

I am so sorry for the loss a truely loved mini. No words can express help your sorrow or pain, but many hugs and prayers for you over his death.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a horse is a devastating experience. I am glad to hear you brought him home to put him to rest. I have my two that I have lost buried in my yard and have planted flowers on them. Its good to have them near. Prayers to you, Sheila

Oh God
default_sad.png
Ive been following this story thats so upsetting. Please Please express our sympathy to Jan what a long road she took with Piper which didnt end happily. I hope she will soon move on. Piper is in a good place.
default_yes.gif
:
default_sad.png

My heart is so sad for you, I'm so very sorry for this huge loss.

To all of you - Thank You. He was loved so very much and so very special. I'm sorry, but I still can't say very much. It will take some time to put the pain behind me. Syndi, Angi, and I who had the change to share in his life, appreciate your kind thoughts.

Jan,

I am so sorry-that was a tough decision but you had to think of his pain first and your pain in losing him, last.

Hugs to you as you mourn your beautiful boy.

For those who never got to see Piper. This photo was taken from her website. Not sure when it was taken. It is a little blurry but thought you might want to see this HOF winner in SPD. He was 31.25" tall but always looked smaller to me. A little stallion with a big heart.

piper_trot-275x216-340x267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Jan and Davie,

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Holding you all in love and prayers.

Hugs,

Tanya

Latest posts

Back