Registration question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remington

Reaction score
Hello everyone...long time no see...so to speak. It's funny how life has a way of getting soooo busy! :DOH!

I have two weanlings that are sold and the new owners will register them. What do I provide the new owners with so they can register them for AMHA and AMHR? I own both sire and dam of both foals.

Thank you so very much and please all of you have a very happy and safe Holiday season!

Remington/ Susan Soeltner

You'll have to fill out the part as breeder/owner (if you owned mare at time of breeding and foaling) leave the name areas blank so they can fill them out with what they want, and include transfer slips with your information.. (I think that's it without having registration forms in front of me)

Also with AMHA, depending on how old your weanlings are, you probably have to do the DNA application. If they are under 6 months, then it will be done by the new owners eventually, if they want to breed......but some sellers take care of it as a nice service. The cost is $41.

MA

If you were not the legal owner of the mare at time of service you will need to give them a service cert as well

Latest posts

Back