R.I.P. Ravenwood Medalions Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss Matt.
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry fellas. I know what you are going through and its just so sad and I hate you are hurting like this. I'm sending you guys a big cyber hug.
default_wub.png

I am so very sorry Matt !!!! You did all you could and I am sure he knew how much you loved him !!!

So sorry for you loss
default_sad.png
Thinking of you.

xoxoxo

Leah

I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you are going through as I lost my beloved stallion Cody when he was only 4, my vet and I did all we could but lost him a week after he became sick. I know no one will ever replace Royal but as the years go by the pain of his loss is lessened. "Think of him as living in the hearts of those he touched, for nothing loved is ever lost and he was loved so much."

I am so sorry for your loss of Royal.....
default_sad.png
You guys did all you could for him, but it was just time for him to rest.

Oh no.
default_sad.png
I'm so very sorry, I know how much you loved Royal and can only imagine what you are going through. {{{hugs}}}

So sorry for your loss Matt & Kevin.

I know just by seeing your posts here and never meeting in person you truly love your four legged children and how much it must of pained you both to say good bye.

Back