R.I.P. Ravenwood Medalions Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Matt for your loss and what a hard decision to have to make. Thinking of you guys.

Oh no. I am so very, very sorry.

My heart goes out to you. Please just know that Royal is running free across that great green pasture now. Happy and safe.

Hugs,

Charlotte

I am so sorry, from the bottom of my heart. You have to tell yourself that these two last, bad days were preceded by hundreds of good ones. He left the world a very loved little horse, and that's the best any of us can do for our animals.

default_crybaby.gif
I'm so Sorry
default_crybaby.gif

I'm sorry. Not much else to say. I know how you feel (as I'm sure do most who have loved an animal and lost it)and all I can offer is that in time it will hurt less. Be extra kind to each other for a while, you need some TLC during this sad time.
default_no.gif

I don't think there is anything I can say beyond how deeply sorry I am to hear this news. Anyone that has been on here for any length of time knows how much he was loved and cared for, such a hard decision that you had to make......

(((((HUGS)))))))

This is just so darn sad...
default_no.gif

I jingled as hard as I could, Matt, and was so hoping for a good outcome. Godspeed Royal
default_crybaby.gif

Take care of each other on this very sad day, guys.

My heart is going out to you and Kevin.....

I'm so sorry!!!! ((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Very sorry to read this it's heart breaking for sure..

I am so sorry you lost Royal. He was a beautiful horse. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry....this is such sad news!

Hugs to you in your time of sorrow!

I am so sorry for your loss!
default_no.gif

Oh Dear Matt, I'm so sorry
no.gif
I have been following your thread, but not posting my heart felt well wishes. I was hoping for the best. So sad to hear it didn't rutn out. (((HUGS)))

Latest posts

Back