R.I.P. Ravenwood Medalions Royalty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
At 9:35am the vets, Kevin, and I made the decision to euthanize my beloved Royal. His heart rate was up to 90 bpm this morning and still had explosive diarrhea (along with a lot of other issues). Thank you all so much for your warm wishes for him and I. I will miss that little face of his always...Safe travels, Royal.

Oh my heart just sank when I read this. Im so so sorry.
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry guys! What a loss. He was such a beautiful boy! No doubt you did the right thing.

Hugs,

Carol

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
My heart goes out to you and Kevin.

So sorry about your Royal. He was certainly very blessed to have you and you did all you could to help him. He knows this. R.I.P. Royal.

Matt I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kevin. Royal will be standing so proud at the Rainbow bridge waiting for the day he sees you again.

Marie

Oh, Matt, I am so very sorry. Your news has my eyes leaking, and I am sure many others feel the same. You are such a good daddy to your animals and I know you love them all so much. Please know many hearts and thoughts go out to you right now and I am just so very sorry
depresse.gif

oh no!! I am so sorry for your loss.....I know from your posts that he really loved you and you guys showed him how much you loved him by letting him go.....I know it has to be hard but you did the right thing....so sorry things turned out this way
default_sad.png
He was very lucky to have two such caring "parents".... I'm sure he knows how much you guys tried to help him and how much you love him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, I don't need to tell you how horrible I feel about this and how sorry I am for you and Kevin. It's such a shame and seems se senseless to lose such a beautiful and sweet friend. Hugs to you and hope you can find some comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your boy.
wub.gif

So very sorry to hear, remember the good times and he had all the love and care many little horses don't get to experience. Really sad today for you all. Lavonne

Latest posts

Back