Normally I would not post about this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am so very very sorry for your great loss.I hope your mares beautiful fillies help easy the pain of your loss.

default_crybaby.gif
(((hugs))

Oh my goodness how heartbreaking.... I can't imagine how you feel.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry, what a terrible loss for you. That kind of nightmare foaling is always my worst fear.

Jan

I am so very sorry for your loss...she sounds like she was a special girl
default_sad.png

I am in tears as I read your post..I am so sorry for the loss in your heart...so hard to let them pass even tho we know it is the right thing to do..but nothing eases your pain except time and love and support of those around you...2 legged and 4 legged

Thank you all for the kind and wonderful thoughts. She will be put to her final rest on our land. She was the alpha mare and it's funny to see how the dynamics of the G.O.G (Good Ole' Girl) club is changing. The other 5 girls are just staring at each other, somewhat pondering, who is supposed to do what...No one is really stepping up to fill the alpha place.... It adds a bit of humor to a very sad situation.

Jewels and 2010 filly Ziggy

4503814247_619dafa05c_z.jpg

Spring of 2009 - Jewels

IMG_0298.JPG

Miss Indy - Jewels 2009 filly - Her carbon copy

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart hurts for you and what you have gone through. I totally understand. I lost a beloved mare in 2008 to a nightmare dystocia. My Vet worked so hard to save her for over four hours and finally the horrible decision had to be made to let her go. At least you have her legacy of her lovely babies to love. So sorry! Terry

OMG!!! That is just horrible. I am so sorry and now also am crying. HUGE HUGS to you, what a terrible loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I am still crying for you and your mare. I am so sorry this happened.When i hear about things like this, it makes Me re think breeding some of my very special mares .

Having lost a mare in a simular situation in 2009, I can say I know how you feel.

I am so sorry for both your losses. We go into breeding with a dream that we will have a healthy live foal. Not both horses dead.

Thankfully you still have her two fillies.

Latest posts

Back