Presidential selfie video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsemom

Reaction score
You only live once..YOLO (had to look up YOLO to see what he was saying..."... and you gotta live... cookie too big for dipping in milk and using the selfie stick for his phone... hmmm wonder what kind of cell phone he uses. Oh well, sorry folks who think this ad was "funny" I personally just wanted to gag at this being all over my tv this morning. I couldn't hit the off button fast enough. I think he was reminding folks to sign up for Obamacare before you get the stinking fine. At least I think that was what it was about.. I was too busy being offended.

Back yard has been kind of dry.. thought I would fish around and see if anybody else thought this was looney. I guess I am old school and think the country should have someone in charge with more professional attitude. Only thing worse would be if they put the vice pres in there blooping off too.

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had not heard about it nor seen it. You got my curiosity up Short. I came. I saw. I puked in my mouth just a little bit.

default_smileypuke.gif

Discraceful....have you seen Biden's latest gaffe....doing a shout out to his "butt buddy".

Such class acts coming from the POTUS and his sidekick....not!

Maybe Biden will come out and top that gaffe with a shout out to wish everyone Happy VD to all my butt buddies (Feb 14)!
default_oops.gif
default_blush.png
default_new_rofl.gif
If I were the Mrs. I would seriously be shopping for a muzzle for him.

Since the O is being so cool and hip maybe his genius PR crew could film him doing a version of Miley's Wrecking Ball to add to his latest class act. Just picture the admiration of his scrawny naked butt riding the wrecking ball with the Muslim Brotherhood "in the House."
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_488.gif
:SoCool

Excuse me while I go hurl.

I will say all recent presidents have done skits to show their more likable sides, say Saturday Night Live or Talk shows but never like this president, I find him to be an egotistical narcissistic clown. He filmed this ridiculous crap the day an American aide worker got murdered by terrorists...nice, but hey YOLO. I don't even think Bill Clinton would do a YouTube interview with some fool in a tub of fruit loops.

Also past presidents (and VPs) have been caught on film with ridiculous poses, faces, or a misspoken word (George W. always brought a laugh) etc....but it's not intentional usually....unlike this administration.

We don't need a campaign, we need a leader!

He is a disgrace to the office and our once great nation is now the laughing stock of the world. Don't believe it, ask some foreigners who thought it was awesome when O got elected but now find him to be nothing more than a joke.

The president was acting silly - so what?! It was a cute little video. I don't see how this is any different from a president going on SNL, etc.

He does it all the time is the difference, I think we have much more pressing issues he needs to be dealing with...like the murder of Kayla Mueller,....no no, selfies and getting interviewed by some idiot in a tub of fruit loops is much more important. He is NOT a celebrity, he's suppose to be a leader! There has never been a president that acts this way, I still can't believe folks still bow to him after all the lies he's told the American people. Apparently being "kewl" is more important than integrity. Very sad for America.

So...what is the problem? Some don't like him...many do. I couldn't stand Bush (except for his dogs). I tend to find selfies in general barf-worthy, but this video is cute. I can only imagine the vitriol when Hillary is elected. (...and yes, I will vote for her AND spend even less time here.)

So selfies in general are barf-worthy but this display is cute?

And apparently Americans (and other allies citizens/military and innocentt folks) getting beheaded and burned alive means nothing. As a matter of fact according to O, ISIS is just like all us Christians.

Why would you vote for Hilary Clinton? I can tell you why I would not vote for her, can you tell me why you would? What about her and her ideals make you think she'd make a good leader and president?

If one follows party lines blindly then you are part of the problem. If one can't question your party, or praise the other party in cases that merit, you are part of the problem....just something for everyone to think about.

Sonja, as anyone on this forum for any time can attest, I have no problem defending my point of view, but I am tired of arguing politics on a miniature horse forum. Yesterday's post was a moment of weakness. You may now have your sounding board back to yourselves.

Amen shorthorsemom! I don't know what commercial you are talking about....I will have to try to find that.

Suzanne you had brought up Hillary so I thought I would ask why, I thought maybe there was a reason you had brought her up so an elaboration would make me understand your point.

Wow! Why in the world would they put that on right after a children's cartoon movie? I never even heard of that show, based on the commercial I wouldn't watch it.

Back