Presidential selfie video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not recall the same sort of anti-Bush posts "back when"...but I do suspect that there were more Bush supporters here than there are Obama fans. As far as I am concerned, O gives a lot more fodder for dislike than Bush ever did, so it doesn't surprise me that there are so many anti-Obama posts now. (now being the entire time he has been in office). Was Bush the best president ever? Certainly not--but IMO Obama makes him look really good. I did not dislike George W.

I have never really been into politics. I was raised to be a republican. Lol. Although when I started voting, I did steer more toward republican, but sometimes I liked the democrats too. Regardless of what my opinion was, I never worried about our country too much. I have always felt we were strong. I have always grown up with many members of our families in the military. Obama has changed my whole outlook. We MUST have a strong military and they MUST be treated with the greatest of respect. It is bc of them other nations respected us. Our four guys who called and waited for us to save them were failed by the very nation they protected and died for. I personally am embarrassed for us as a nation. United we stand, divided we fall. I will be glad when Obama is gone. I heard that our governor may run for presidency Bobby Jindal. I doubt he will win bc he is not a house hold name. I pray that he gets Common Core thrown out of Louisiana. He is trying. I would also like for our senator John Fleming to run for presidency. Yes I know him personally.

On the subject though, I don't care if the president takes a selfie.

Tagalong, I remember when we discussed the Bush administration. After 9/11 he did everything to build the morale of this country. As a life long democrat who VOTED for Pres. Obama, I can't say the same for him. With all the trouble with Ferguson and NYC deaths (I won't say they were killings because the victims had commited crimes) With his comments and speeches he has poured gasoline on already bad situations. He bad mouthed the police forces of our entire nation and now we are seeing the results, police officers are being shot and some have been killed. There are some bad apples but the majority are trying to uphold the law, these people who are protesting don't want law and order but to be able to break every law they want. Race relations are at an all time low under this administration and for this I blame our President.

Seven you are absolutely correct on the situation with our police officers! I have two nephews whom are police officers and one of their dads is also a police officer .I have many friends who are officers. It is quite scary for them also. The riots were utter nonsense! We must remain in control and the race card has got to stop.

omg! You two might just get dubbed as being racist, dismissive, filled with vitriol, or if we want go retro in labeling you might just get called intolerant for not being cheerleaders for the destruction of your country, treating the Constitution like toilet paper, destroying the economy, obliterating the strength and morale of the military, and so forth and so on to the point that you have to wonder where does the madness end? Anyone not being a bleeding heart for open borders, destroying family, labeling Christians, patriots and vets as home grown terrorists yet calling Fort Hood workplace violence??????? It is madness!! Ok, excuse while I put a paper sack over my head and breathe. Ah yes breathe. In and out. In and out. All better. Ok, thank you two posters. It is re-assuring that there are others not among the living dead. Yes, you can thank the divider in chief and his minions for the latest that happened in Ferguson. It is due to misinformation, plain old ignorance, professional race bating, and planned divisiveness. And for all the Hillary supporters that believe that she truly just thought it would be simpler to post her "ah-hum" work business on a personal email account...NOBODY is that stupid. And did ya know if you work for the government you are required to take annual training on records keeping, protecting classified information, and so forth. Oh, my, where is that marching band for killing babies? Where are the champions of re-defining marriage? Why would anyone just want their MTV when they can have their MSN, their NPR, their alphabet TV stations, their Planned Parenthood, their Southern Poverty Law Center? And that crazy Alex Jones and his crew with all their millions of viewers are just a bunch of tin foil hat RWNJs don't you see as plain as the nose on your face? I bet that Michael Hastings fellow was just an unlucky fellow and a bad driver to boot! Oh, these adrenalin rushes just make me so tired. Good night all.

Sorry could not edit. Just one last thing before going nighty night. Sonya, was that MizzRizz Clinton in your little veedio the same MizzRizz Clinton in another veedio made down south where she had this drawl stating that she ain't in no ways tarred (tired), that she had come too fer (far)?

Yes same same Vickie.

Her facial expressions were not the point of me posting the video. There were actually a couple points to me posting the video, I thought it was pretty transparent so I didn't elaborate.

No matter who is in office, the President is not in charge of or responsible for incidents like Ferguson. Or the tragedy at Fort Hood. Or any similar tragedies = the like of which also happened during the Bush years… I do not recall anyone blaming him for each and every thing that happened. I sure as heck didn't. Race relations deteriorate on their own in their own sphere of influence.

I think the final straw in the political threads was the posting of a few specific images - including Obama in the cross hairs. Not appropriate in any way. It was quickly snatched down when some of us were disgusted by that - but it is hard to undo what has been done. NO Bush discussions or disagreements EVER went that route. Not even close. Why should they? Why would they?

But if offering those thoughts and wanting to discuss all sides of an issue makes me...

It is re-assuring that there are others not among the living dead.
…among the living dead, well thanks. I can deal with that.

And yes, Sonya, I "got" why you posted the Hillary video. My comments about expressions were tongue-in cheek.

Lucky Seven… many American men and women, fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters died needlessly fighting in a war that was started on the false premise of weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly aimed at us and presented an immediate danger. Then the reasons for that war changed after the fact - whoops! I feel that all those lives were wasted for… basically, very little. That particular part of the Bush Administration's dealings just makes me sad…

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is saying Obama is responsible for what is happening in Ferguson, but he definately poured gasoline on the fire, along with other members of his administration and advisors. His and their actions and words prior to receiving the facts were definately an influence in the events....and really what does Bush have anything to do with it? I would never say I totally supported or agreed with Bush in everything he did, I did not...and I will continue to criticize as well as applaud (if ever warranted) political figures, regardless of their party affiliation...too bad not everyone adhears to that.

Also Tag, I don't know what picture you are talking about. I guess I'm not sure why you keep bringing up discussions that happened months or maybe years ago, not even sure when. If you have hurt feelings about things that were said in the past, why would you even come to this part of the forum? I know I wouldnt. Political discussions always have passionate responses from all, I tend to forget most of them when I hit the close button on my browser.

I'm not trying to say that Pres Obama is to blame for everything, I agree that George Bush lied to us about Iraq, I don't think we would have the problems with Icis if things had been left alone in that country and part of the world. We certainly didn't make their lives any safer. I realize that all Presidents have used the Executive Decision Pen but Pres Obama seems to use it for everything and by passing the Senate and Congress. He seems to me to display a total lack of respect for our form of government and is more interested in making his ideas laws rather than having them put up to a vote as they should be. We have elected officials for a reason and he seems to have tied their hands by taking them out of the process. I don't think that was why he was elected. I know he wanted to change things but didn't think this was what he had in mind. I'm always interested in what other people think because I find it educational.

many American men and women, fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters died needlessly fighting in a war that was started on the false premise of weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly aimed at us and presented an immediate danger. Then the reasons for that war changed after the fact - whoops! I feel that all those lives were wasted for… basically, very little. That particular part of the Bush Administration's dealings just makes me sad…

Here, we have undivided agreement. EVERYTHING forward of that genocidal lie has been predicated on that lie. Every where "we" have been, has gone from stable, and in many cases cosmopolitan, to trashed and destabilized. Where Christians existed peacefully side by side with non Christians for millennia, they are now being exterminated. It is not like you don't know. I made sure that you did if you want to go back and check. I have been hardest on "Republicans" as they are told that they are the "conservatives" and (chortle) Constitutionalists..... The party was founded in Communism and today it's position is that of Trotsky, or Communism in the slow lane. It has always been about speed. Off the cliff fast (dem.) or slightly slower (Pub.), yer still a lemming runnin off the cliff.

I have sought unity at all times and have tried many motivations to achieve this as it has always been the only answer. These days I tend to focus on my family and the little time we may have left. From 300 plus million to 69 million in a decade. That may well prove to be the case unless the childishness stops. You start by taking the nose ring out of your nose and become your birthright. In any event, the disposition of your eternal soul should be of paramount importance.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Also Tag, I don't know what picture you are talking about. I guess I'm not sure why you keep bringing up discussions that happened months or maybe years ago, not even sure when. If you have hurt feelings about things that were said in the past, why would you even come to this part of the forum? I know I wouldnt. Political discussions always have passionate responses from all, I tend to forget most of them when I hit the close button on my browser.
I mentioned earlier discussions as you maintained that waaaay back when, people were saying terrible things here about Bush - when that was not really the case and not even one tenth of the venom written here about Obama.

I do not have "hurt feelings" about any discussions - past or present… us poor "living dead" types
default_wink.png
simply nod and smile and move on - UNLESS something comes up in conversation - as it did. I came to this part of the forum again to see if things had changed and if it was now possible to have a true discussion and look at all sides of an issue with input from multiple sources… not just extreme ones like infowars.

I love discussions that are lively, animated and passionate - but without the rants and insults that happened so often "back then". Many of those involved in those earlier passionate discussions simple threw in the towel after threads had to keep getting nuked as they got nasty… and/or had the kind of questionable content I mentioned.

If you missed the image I mentioned before that thread got nuked, it was probably a good thing.

I guess I don't see the 'venom' you keep referring to...yes people have voiced their disagreement with him and his policies , I myself called him arrogant, but to me that is not venom. People do have a right to complain, they have the right to dislike someone. I dislike him #1 for his policies and #2 because I honestly feel that he is NOT a good, descent person. Wouldn't be the first time a leader has not been a good person, happens all around the world....and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Bravo Miss Sonya.

Maybe someone could start a thread about things that have disappointed me about the forum in the past. But that would be considered whining, I suppose. And how far would that go before someone might flame a moderator whether knowingly and intentionally or unknowingly and unintentionally? Maybe a new Bush bashing thread could get started to ease some hurts. I know I could take a swing at a Bush bashing piñata. Surely it is his fault that the rain just won't stop here for weeks. Kidding. Actually he did plenty to displease me. BUT since the tone of the thread is to be set by the original poster is how that I read the yard rules I will just maintain that I was not I was not one bit less impressed with the video than I was already impressed with the star of it. Here is a question I heard today on the radio listening to American Family Radio: What would he be doing different if he was Muslim?

As a side note Infowars has certainly been getting a lot of free publicity here. Should anyone desire a free membership to watch it on TV or computer you may pm me requesting a free one as I have a number of them to give away. Nothing in it for me. The guest speakers lately have been awesome. I love getting the nutritional info from some of the doctors that are guests.

I guess I don't see the 'venom' you keep referring to...yes people have voiced their disagreement with him and his policies , I myself called him arrogant, but to me that is not venom. People do have a right to complain, they have the right to dislike someone. I dislike him #1 for his policies and #2 because I honestly feel that he is NOT a good, descent person. Wouldn't be the first time a leader has not been a good person, happens all around the world....and I'm sure it won't be the last.
The truly nasty venom was back in the older threads I mentioned, Sonya… many of which got nuked due to the content and vitriol. I am sure you remember some of them - you posted then just as I did. They were waaaaaaay out of line - no matter who they were about. There were many truly jaw-dropping posts that were gleefully posted…

As for anything else, everyone is entitled to their opinions and comments - and sharing them is fine… but one cannot except everyone to agree with you. It seems I am one of the few who is still around who is not in agreement with the general tone of most of the political threads around here. But I do not care for Hillary… and I have issues with many of Obama's policies - especially immigration. Thus I am not all one way or another.

As far as giving free advertising to infowars - not really.
default_wink.png

Googling it will bring up some of dear Alex's most bizarre rants and rages - he can be his own worst advertising…

As an afterthought - I posted back then that the whole Weapons of Mass Destruction scam was a lie being used to start a war and it would cost the lives of many Americans for NOTHING… and I even got nasty PMs telling me I should believe the President as he was so awesome and how dare I say they were lying and so on and so forth. Ditto for the later excuse of Saddam being a Bad Man needing to be taken out - as a cover to cover the supposed "real" reason that wasn't real in any way…

It is good to see that many have now come around to the sad realization that we were duped and dragged into a pointless, useless war that did nothing to improve the situation in the Middle East… and wasted lives needlessly…

If this were an I REMEMBER WHEN thread I would have to say I remember when I could not wait to sit down with a cup of coffee or glass of tea just to see what was going on between our most active posters. The cartoons were like reading the funny papers without having to skip over the ones you were not into. Keeping up with the banter between folks and a quick minded nemesis was entertaining and even occasionally enlightening. I liked seeing characters develop. It was like reading a good book or watching a good show. But alas, everything changes and characters come and go. It kept me grounded in the fact that not everyone's beliefs and convictions are alike.

Latest posts

Back