Precious is foaling!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your terrible losses. I think losing a mare is the worst possible scenario. My heart really goes out to you.

Oh Joanne, My heart goes out to you. I know I have said it before, we can do everything right and still have things go horribly wrong. I was praying that it wasn't going to turn out this way.

I am so sorry you lost them both.

Oh Joanne,

I can't even begin to describe the sadness I am feeling for you. I can still remember the day I put Precious on the airplane to send her to you. Such a special little girl... she couldn't have had a better home. Please take care of yourself... Hugs

lad

OMG Joanne, I'm SO deeply sorry!
default_crybaby.gif

I'm stunned. I'm crying with you. {{{{Hugs}}}}

default_no.gif
default_no.gif
Oh Joanne, i am so so sorry. I was thinking about you and Precious and her baby all night, hoping for a good outcome. You obviously did all you could, she was lucky to have you.

RIP Precious and your sweet baby.

My heart is broken and tears running down my cheeks, I cannot type either.

I am so very sorry, please take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Beth Wirht

I am so sorry for what you went through. It must have been awful. No one but other animal lovers understand just how important these little horses are to us.

Praying for you,

Barbara Kilkenny

Joanne, I am so very sorry
depresse.gif
We had a similar situation and outcome with our first mare/foal due last year in 2008. My heart goes out to you
depresse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear of the terrible outcome. How tragic.

THis is everyone's worst nightmare.

You have our deepest sympathy at this sad time.

I am new to posting. I was watching Precious for a while now. I can not image your loss. Prayers to you Joanne.

So sorry for your loss.

There is really nothing I can add that hasn't been said already. I am so sorry, I wish you peace. I hope that looking at the older babies in your pasture will help your broken heart to heal quickly.

Joanne, my heart aches for you to lose your little mare and her foal. It doesn't seem fair does it, you really went the extra mile for her, you are a good mom. I enjoyed watching Precious on the cam, she was so cute the way she put her front feet into her feeder, she must have given you much pleasure.

Again, so sorry for your losses, take care.

Joanne,

I am so saddend to read this my Heart is hurting right along with yours.

Like so many others, logging on when ever I could just to get a peek and hoping I would be able to see Precious deliver her baby safe and sound. It was like Precious belonged to all of us, even for a short time....we had your lovely girl in our houses every night. There are just no words to descibe how I feel. I'm so sorry. I just dont understand how life can be so unfair.

Hugs to you, your family.

Lad, many hugs to you as well

Sincerely, Heidi

Although i am always on LB reading the posts, I rarely post myself.

But today I simply have to send you my heartfelt sympathies for your tragic loss. The hopes and prayers for you and Precious over the last hours have been world wide, and we are all mourning with you now.

Please take comfort from knowing that Precious knew how much she was loved and that you were doing all you could to help her. She is at peace now and together with her little one in that wonderful place across Rainbow Bridge.

Look after yourself. I'm so very sorry this has happened to you.

Hugs and prayers.

Anna

I can't even begin to tell you how very, very sorry I am to hear of this news.

I hope some where there is a good memory in your heart that at least brings a bit of a smile.

You are in my thought.

Latest posts

Back