Precious is foaling!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joanne, I am so very sorry to hear this news. What a tragic loss. My heart goes out to you.

Carol

[SIZE=18pt]Joanne,[/SIZE]

We are so very sorry for your loss!
default_sad.png
We've lost a few over the years and it's always heartbreaking! ((((Hugs))))

Bill & Wanalynn

Joanne,

I am so very sorry that you have lost your beautiful little mare and her baby.

Hugs and prayers for you and your family as you deal with this terrible loss.

Rest in peace precious, Precious with your baby.

I am so sorry about your loss today!!!! What a tragic event, that is just awful. Hugs to you and yours.

Joanne,

I am so sorry to read about your loss
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
It is always hard to loose a foal, but triple hard to loose a good mare. My heart goes out to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif
OH NO, NO, NO-This is not the outcome that we all hoped for....Joanne I am so very sorry for your losses and pray that your heart heals quickly. {{{HUGS}}} RIP Precious and lil one-run free over the rainbow bridge

default_bye-sad.gif
farewell sweet mare and foal. We all have her in our prayers. We wish you would have had a better out come. My heart cries for you.Losing a mare is very heartbreaking not counting losing the foal as well. We know and your mare knew how much she was loved and will be miss.

Keep your head up things will get better with time.

We lose a mare a few years back and she wasn't in foal.We cried for days. My friend said to give all the love to my minis i had left because they needed it. I started to focus on all the ones God left me behind it help.

Take care

you are in our prayers

All of us had grown to know Precious over the cam you shared with us, even though some never posted as I - I was always checking in on her. Please know that others are greiving with you for the loss of Precious and her baby. I'm so sorry the outcome wasn't good. Please know I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

This is so terrible, there are no words. All of us feel your pain. I am sorry.

Oh no, I am so very sorry. Some things just aren't meant to be but knowing that doesn't make it any easier. {{Hugs}}

Oh I am so sorry. This was not the outcome I had hoped for........our prayers are with you, get some rest, Precious and her baby are at rest now. Susan Wellspring Farm

I am very sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
God must have needed them more on the other side of rainbow bridge.

Joanne,

I am soooo very sorry for the loss of your sweet mare and foal.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back