Precious is foaling!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess

Reaction score
Finally!!!!! Good luck!!!

Oh no, it looks like the foal isn't positioned right...Sure hope they are able to get it repositioned and all goes well hopefully momma and Baby will be ok......Ugg I hate this. Prayers being sent for Precious and the baby....

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't look good....They moved the camera a while ago but Precious just moved where you could see her...it looks like the foal is still stuck...I really hope this turns out ok. I don't post much but have been watching this girl for days...

The connection just went down dang it. Hope all is going to be ok. My blessings and prayers for both mare and foal.

Camera off now. Praying for Precious and her baby, and thoughts are with Joanne and everyone at Pacific pintos. I hope everyone, horse and human comes out of this ok.

I lost the connection also...I thought it was just my computer trying to make me crazy...

No, its me too. So id say they've turned it off, or they lost their connection.

Sure hope all turned out well. Prayers for Precious and Joanne.

Barbie

Oh no, I hope is all well! Was watching a bit last night around 10 pm cst

Yes, camera down here too.

B

default_sad.png
Oh, gosh--I'll send some prayers....

Have been following this thread to see how things were progressing.

All good thoughts your way Joanne!!

Darn...Was hoping the camera would be back up or that we'd have an update by now...Really didn't look good earlier this AM..The people in the stall were trying to reposition the foal and pull it for well over an hour although you couldn't tell what was really going on. At first they just pointed the camera at the ground, but every now and then she'd come into view and it wasn't looking good at all..I never saw the foals legs or head...I'm hoping all turned out ok. So frustrating watching and not being able to help or do anything...

I checked the forum as soon as I got up this morning just to see how Precious is doing. I've been checking her cam several times a day and really hate to hear this uncertain news. My thoughts are with you Joanne. We are praying for a good report.

Latest posts

Back