Prayers that tomorrow goes well.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I spoke to Linda tonight. She was going to post an update but she is very tired and needed to get some rest. They did the CT scan this morning. She will have the results on Wednesday. Lets pray for positive results!

Sue

Sue thanks for the update on Linda. I was going to give her a call but I'll wait a couple of days and then call.

Sending prayers for positive results.
default_pray.gif

Thank you sue!

Dear God, we beg of you for good news for Linda. With all the prayers from all of us, we just know the news will be positive!!

Bring on those results so Linda can get on with her life!!!!!

AMEN!

Joyce

Sending prayers! Please, please, PLEASE be GOOD NEWS!!!!

I haven't posted before on this particular thread, but I have been following it....sending the STRONGEST of positive thoughts and prayers for a good outcome for Linda!!

With the warmest of best wishes,

Margo

default_pray.gif
Sending prayers to you always along with this little
default_hypocrite.gif
to protect you. Love ya Diana

Dear Linda,

I want you to know that I am thinking of you today and hoping you receive positive news.

If you need anything, all you have to do is call, and I will be there with open arms.

Love,

Sue

Hi Linda,

I didnt get a chance to call you yesterday, Jamie, Madison and I are sending prayers today
default_wub.png

Talk to you later

Heidi

Sue, you sound like an amazing friend! I'm so glad she has you.
default_smile.png

Linda, I am praying for good news today as well. I've noticed you weren't posting at all in the past week.

God, please shine down on Linda today, and make her feel better.

Love and Prayers,

Joyce

Well the good news is they don't see anything on the lymph nodes in my abdomen. They didn't do chemo today. The bad news is they don't think the Gemzar is working and they are looking for other chemo options. From what was said by the dr the tumor has grown a little but they can't be sure because everyone measures things differently and Dartmouth never sent them the last CD of the CT scan they took. I still have spots on the liver and minor ones on the lungs. I am still praying for a miracle and we are going to beat this thing. Surgery is out as the tumor is wrapped around a major blood vessel. Love you all and all prayers welcome. Love, Linda

Ok, bring on a different Chemo! We will keep praying like crazy, They will find just the right Chemo and YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Prayers!!

Joyce

Linda, great news about the lymph nodes! Drink up my friend..... more and more. 9oz at least a day. I will send more as you need it.

Lyn

Sending prayers that a different chemo will work!! Good to hear about the lymph nodes - that is significant news. Know that there are a lot of us praying for you and your whole family.

Mary

Latest posts

Back