Prayers that tomorrow goes well.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
My husband just told me they may have me scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow to see how the chemo is working. They couldn't do chemo last week because of my low blood counts and I am hoping they can do it tomorrow. I am really worried about the CT scan because it will show if it has spread and I am really hoping it hasn't. My prayers are with Bonnie and Larry right now but if you could send a couple prayers my way for some good news I would appreciate it. My e=mail is down [the computer seems to be having a temper tantrum on receiving e-mails] thats why I haven't returned any e-mails. Love you all, Linda

oh how well i remember waiting for gary's scan results! it's absolutely nerve racking. prayers going out for GREAT news for you!

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_wub.png

Why Linda, you have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Praying that you get the good news that you are looking for! And praying that your counts raise so that you can get the medical treatment that is so important to you.

(((hugs))) for you and your family.

Linda I do think about you every day. I hope all goes well and you can beat this monster into the ground for good. I just know there will be a very good report! Hurry back and let us know how it went.
default_saludando.gif

Linda, praying for good news that your tumor is shrinking and you are on the road to better health. You and your family are in my continued thoughts and prayers.

I think about you every day. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda, prayers, good thoughts, and love coming your way. {{{hugs}}}

Dear Linda,

Makayla and I never stop praying for you. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. But we will pray especially hard for you tomorrow.

Call me if you need me.

Love,

Sue

Prayers still coming from here as I told you before for as long as you want them.

Nita

Linda, there isn't a day go by that Karen, Lizze and I don't think of you and send a little prayer in hopes that things are turning around for you and you are on the road to recovery. We will be praying extra hard tomorrow and hoping to great results.

Love ya

Diana

Linda I hope all goes well. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

Carol

Dear Friend Linda

You are always in my thoughts no matter what I'm doing. I'm always hoping/praying that you are on the road to recovery. My thoughts/prayers are always to include Paul,Kim,Matthew,Courtney and your other daughter, her husband and your lovely granddaughter.

Please call me if you need to talk even if I'm at work...the cell phone is always with me!

Love

Karen/Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back