Prayers that tomorrow goes well.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda,

I don't know you personally but feel I do through this board. Good wishes and prayers have been coming to you since all of this began. May God supply a miracle for you. Kim
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Linda, praying here too. The box I sent you......use twice as much as before. IT seriously helped my aunts red and white count during Chemo.

Love you lots.

Lyn

Right by your side my dear friend..sending the very best energy and love.

I am keeping you in my prayers and a candle lit for you.

Will be thinking of you and saying prayers that wonderful news will be forthcoming.

God bless dear.

It was so good to see you at nationals and be able to give you a real hug but this will have to do for now. ((hug)) You are in my thoughts everday, I hope you get good news tomorrow!

Pammy

I'm thinking of you Linda! You are strong! I know things will be looking up!!!!! The power of all these mini people praying for you can't fail!! I've never known such an amazing group of horse lovers in my life!!! I'm so glad I got into minis! Keep praying everyone!! It's working!!!!!!

Luv you Linda!!

Joyce

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there for you to receive both healing and good news. There's so many people out there with this horrible disease and I'm thanking God for healing all. Please update us when you can.
default_smile.png

God bless,

Joan

Ditto!! Thinking of you and hoping the test comes back with a positive note for you!!! Sending prayers your way!!

Thinking of you every minute Linda! Get a good nights sleep! I have a great feeling about your tests!! I will be checking here constantly for your update.

Joyce

Just a bit of an update. This was posted in the "Light a Candle for Linda" thread. It was posted yesterday(Thursday), so sounds like her CT scan will be done today.

They decided to do the CT scan tomorrow morning at 8:30. Have to drink the yucky stuff the night before and morning of. They did do the chemo yesterday and talked about tweaking it after the CT scan. I guess once every 3 weeks instead of three weeks on one week off. Don't know if thats good or bad but they are trying at least. I am praying so hard that this will just get better and be totally healed. They prayers you all send make a HUGE difference and I know it. I love you all so much. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU, Linda
Sending continued prayers for you Linda.
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back