Prayers Are Needed for My Mom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
Hi all. We really could use all of your prayers. Last night my mom woke me up saying she felt like she was going to die. It took me some time but, I did get her to go to the ER. Today we still don't really know what is wrong with her except she was very anemic. They have given her 3 pints of blood and done a CT scan (we will find out the results for that in the morning). I am really upset because one of my brothers and my sister are not helping at all. Go figure, she is their mom too.

default_pray.gif
Im on it!! I hope the doctors will be able to shed some light on what could be wrong with your Mom. You shall both be in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
:pray

How scary for both of you. Hopefully the doctors will be able to find out whats going on soon and she'll be in the mend
default_smile.png

Well, mom came home today. They know she is bleeding somewhere. They just don't know where. We have Dr appointments and tests all next week. I hope she stays stable.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad you got her to go into the ER -- now to get her back for the tests...

I know exactly what you mean about some family members being there and others not. It will be their loss when she is gone, and they will have to live with the knowledge that they were not there for her. I'm so glad you are.

Well, mom came home today. They know she is bleeding somewhere. They just don't know where. We have Dr appointments and tests all next week. I hope she stays stable.

Thanks for all your prayers.
Praying she gets the help she needs to heal. I know you are worried and I am praying for you as well.

Latest posts

Back