Prayers needed in Berryville

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No Ginny! :new_shocked: I was watching this topic pretty closely and missed your latest post. I was hoping for better news too! :no:

Please keep us updated and we will be praying for Becky!

(((HUGS)))

Jeri

Sunday evening UPATE

Just got off the phone with the vet. Becky seems a little improved, but not a lot. She has been oiled twice and about an hour ago passed some tiny amounts of poop. Her tempature has gone down to normal which is good. She doesn't have a lot of interest in food, just nibbled at some hay but ate some bran mash. So, if everyone would think "POOP" I'd appreciate it.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I'm sure Becky would too. She's a short little thing and right now is as wide as she is tall! She's due May 27th. Vet did say that the baby seems fine. Will update when I hear more. Remember, think "POOP"!!!!

Ginny

Sending prayers for your mare.

Poop and pee prayers too.

Hope she's feeling better real soon.

Ginny..

How is Becky today???? Hopefully much better. Prayers coming your way..

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy Ginny you sure are having some rough times.

I will think poopy thoughts all day.

Hugs to you!

Good News -- Bad News

This morning when I went to visit Becky she looked pretty good. She was heading out to a small pasture to graze on some green grass. Becky had passed some POOP last night and the Vets were pleased with that, but she won't eat. She did nibble on some grass while I was there. I can't get them to answer the phone tonight so have no further info.

Often when they don't feel well and don't want much to eat, nice green grass will be the key to getting something in them.Let's hope your girl perks up and decides to eat.she can't poop much if nothing is going in.Keeping you in my prayers.

My heart just drops when I hear about what you are going through. You are in our thoughts and we're thinking poop and hungry for you... positive thoughts by the tons heading your way.

ginny have they tested her for hyperlipemia? (i always spell that wrong) sending more prayers

WOW your prayers really do work miracles. Just got off the phone with the Vet and Becky is doing great. Her blood work came back with everything ok and the little girl is eating up a storm. Apparently she started eating after my visit yesterday. I am so excited, I can go get her around noon. They say the fetus is fine and she should have a normal birth. Looks like my run of bad luck may be over. Till I see the bill that is. But that's ok, she's worth every penny.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who prayed, sent good thoughts and hung in there with me. Don't know what I'd do with this Forum. Well I probably wouldn't have half the horses I do. LOL What can I say, you guys are the greatest. Thank you.

Ginny StP

Ginny! :aktion033: I am so happy about this. God knows collective healing and prayers are pretty powerful stuff!

I was so happy when I got to the end of this thread and heard good news!!!!! Glad to hear she is improving, you have had enough for one person this year. Good luck with the rest of your year - it can only get better!!!

I will pray very hard for you and let the animals in the barn to pitch in their prayers too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back