Post your wish list here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is my very first year ever to do this so I am glad to see that we can post wish lists! it sure makes it easier if you don't know the people.

About me:

I usually enjoy anything that has to do with horses, I have a few mini books but would gladly accept any that was about minis or driving, since I am working on driving my mini. I also trick train my mini's and participate in Agility with my jrt's. halters will be greatly appreciated, I do need at least one more foal one for next year.

Miniature horse items (like figurines and such are a big plus!) I also collect anything that has a JRT on it, shirts(Size Med), ornaments, if it's got JRT on it (or mini for that matter) I love it!

I collect breyer horses and have two of the three breyer JRT's, but haven't gotten around to getting any of the mini horse ones yet.

I like western decorations for the house and decorate my Christmas tree with western, jrt, and mini stuff.

I enjoy reading a bit and tend to sway towards the James Harriot type books, I've recently found another author David Carlton who writes the Dallas Doc book series. I only have the Texas Doc one right now though.

My kitchen is in Pink pigs and I have an ongoing collection of pig salt and pepper shakers.

My kennel/Farm name is Double T JRT's and Miniature Horses, should anyone want to get something with my name on it. Handmade items will be gladly accepted as it seems to add an air of warmth to them, and having something with my kennel/farm name would be really neat!

I hope that this may give my secret santa an idea of what I like.
yes.gif
I'm pretty easy to shop for, not picky, so just surprise me!

Also another Q? do we get to post photos of our gifts after we get and open them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very easy to buy for I'd say. I like anything animal-related, any kind of animal. I also LOVE Christmas stuff. My favorite color is pink just in case.
smile.gif

It was always my favorite part of Christmas was to watch my familt open their gifts. And since you are all my forum family............

Heck yeah! You gotta post what you get, from who and with photos! We wanna see what ya got!
laugh.gif

yes.gif

I love anything horsie.
wub.gif
Especially appy or pinto
wink.gif
yes.gif

I need to get busy on my gift to send.
yes.gif
Already know what I am making/sending.

Sheri

I'm easy to please, but I would like a copy of the new "Stallion Book" or any mini books, also love candles (Mulberry or melon scents are my favorite) can always use something for the horses. Santa, just suprise me.

I also posted on the Back Porch.........but here goes...........

Well I included my likes in my email to Robin, but here goes.................

I like pretty much anything, I'm easy to please so be creative.

If one of our forum artists got my name I would love some artwork of some type of one or some of my horses.

The only thing I don't want.........candles and/or anything to do with baths, like salts, soaps, etc. I don't take baths or burn candles so those are my only two dislikes.

I love smelly candles, the smellier the better. But honestly, I love total suprizes the best, I have gotten things that were so much better than anything I could think of myself, so suprize me!

My SS hasn't posted yet, I am agonizing over what to get, what to get, want it to be really good.

I want a fancy black AMHR mare with a star and stripe about 34" that can win at halter and cart and harness to go with her and is well broke to drag me around in it. Atleast that's what I told Jerry and all I got so far is "that look" of dread.

Ok if that isn't working then let's see......my horses really don't need anything but heaven knows I do. I freeze in the winter and I love warm socks or a soft sweater that won't itch and (are not the short kind like up to your belly oh my word can you just envision that one?) and don't have a high neck (choke choke) 1 X or 2 X. Or a scarf would be great or an OJ knit hatty or any kind of warm gloves in a XL, because I have artheritis in my hands and I can't get smaller sized ones on easily, they need to stretch. Or just send me an insullated sleeping bag with feet and arms lol....

These are just only suggestions and I really appreciate just any thoughts of your own and use your imagination would be great.

Well,I,m not picky at all. I love averything!!!

I love any kind of animal and everything from Board games to a jar of oreo's.

Anything I get will be right, you just cant go wrong.

Those of you that havent repleid to Reo yet-come-let her know you got your person-dont be a grinch!!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year,I love to give.
aktion033.gif

laugh.gif

Good thing you posted your wish list on here, cause I wouldn't have read it on the back porch. (anyone wonder who I'm talking tooo???...hahahaheee)

Sure are alot of "chocolate" eaters out there!!!
wub.gif

Okay, now for my wish list>>>

any horsie decor, or horsie t-shirts XL, or horsie towels, pillows etc.

Or I also love Australian Shepherd stuff.

YAHOO.......cant wait
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Look, Robin, I KNOW you aren't my Secret Santa but could you PLEASE have a word with Lotto?? I want a Dun/Buckskin base preferably Frame but from him I would take Splash, colt. To mature under 30". Now go and talk to him, PLEASE!!!!

I just love this time of the year
laugh.gif

I love anything not hard to please.

I love the elmer christmas ornaments, Montana silver figurines, anything to do with Minis, candles, chocolate, would love to have some older Mini magazines to read. Just anything will work for me. Surprise me
wink.gif

Lets make sure we don't have anyone get left out this year mail your gifts out early
wink.gif

Gotta get shopping, I have my ideas from my person
aktion033.gif

Ah Jane! I've been going out and slobbering all over Lotto
wub.gif
He is such a love!

I will talk to him when I go out for todays love-fest! But you will have to wait a while! His first foals won't come until 2007. I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm thinking to test him to see if he's homozygous for black.

He should cross well with our Tovero mares!
yes.gif

Only 4 people have not yet let me know they got their name.

I need to hear from

SWA

Cathyjo

Shannon

EMB

Dear Secret Santas

I would like Miniature Horse Tack.

I would like Lots AND Lots of books and other various reading materials on Miniatures because I want to know every thing about them.

I would like some nice dog supplies for my corgi Tator.

The color purple is my favorite color.(nothing in the color pink please)

P.S.

(i am not to picky do not worry too much)

Deaming of Minis, you did not sign up. The deadline was Oct. 31st.
sad.gif

Well lets see raven is way easy BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS all horse books she reads ona 7-8th grade level so any kinda book is great

Me well heck i just love getting something anything so whatever, horsey stuff brushes, hoof picks, that kinda stuff, whatever works for me a calander is always good or ohhh a phone/address book

no food please trying very hard unless of course it is frm the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory I cant resist there orange gel sticks :)

really I love buying and sending my gift whatever i get.. well i will happy someone thought of me
smile.gif

Hmm we are easy to please....I've been searching for some NON plastic grain scoops that are 2 or 4 cups...WHERE ARE THEY?? lol

Horsey stuff is always nice and last year the butterscotch treats they got from our secret santa were WELL received!

I think it's neat too, to get stuff from a person's particular area or town that they are "famous" for....like the maple syrup one year from Vermont..YUMMY! Gosh is it too much to hope somebody back east got us again this year??
wink.gif

We have a small farm near us that produces the really neat lazer metal signs and figures etc..my gift-tee should get her buns on here and post so I can order up something special!

Jingle Bells!

I am completely obsessed with horse I show hunter an dshow minis. My mini is large A I love halters and halter fuzzies and colour!! an dstuff like that. Also I would love a t-shirt with something about mniature horse son it or my mini on it
wub.gif
I have posted a million pics you could look at my topics if you want?? But anything horsey will make me really happy. I gusse my shirt size would be adult small.

[SIZE=14pt]There are people out there that I KNOW signed up because .......well I just know.... but havent posted what they would like! Come on you guys .... I know you are on the forum daily....post please![/SIZE]

Lyn

hummm.....I am pretty easy to shop for. Anything horsey or non-horsey, homemade or bought
smile.gif
. I just love the suprise and having to wait to open until Christmas!!!! I'm learning to drive so any books etc to help answer my million questions would be great too!

Thanks Dee

Latest posts

Back