Post your wish list here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted on the back porch but will post here too - might think of some new ideas...

Any thing horse related of course!
yes.gif

Mini donkey halter - I just bought a donk this summer and his halter is to small...I saw some where that there are adjustable ones - that would be the cat's meow!
aktion033.gif

Longe line - I like those for tethering my guy's out in the summer and I only have one.

Door matt - horsey of course!

Scented candles - LOVE EM ALL!

Or any thing really - I am easy to please!
smile.gif

If you signed up for this and you didn't send a hint with your entry or have not posted a hint here..........

COME ON!!!!
saludando.gif

I have people emailing me wanting hints from you! Saying "whatever is fine" does NOT help your Santa! Help your poor frazzled Santa and post here!

You hear me Mary Lou and Rabbitsfizz?
rolleyes.gif

BTW, I still need to hear from Cathyjo and EMB that they got their gift names!

Oi, no fair, mine hasn't either!!!! It's too late anyway as I've got the parcel all ready so if she does not like it...........
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif

I like SURPRISES especially for presents!!!
smile.gif

Jane I thought of an idea for you and I told your Santa.
laugh.gif

I hope she agrees with me!

he he he
biggrin.gif

Oh, this is too much fun!

REO said:
If you signed up for this and you didn't send a hint with your entry or have not posted a hint here..........
COME ON!!!! 
saludando.gif

I have people emailing me wanting hints from you! Saying "whatever is fine" does NOT help your Santa! Help your poor frazzled Santa and post here!

You hear me Mary Lou and Rabbitsfizz? 
rolleyes.gif

BTW, I still need to hear from Cathyjo and EMB that they got their gift names!

496642[/snapback]

Hi Robin (and SS),
wub.gif

Okeedoke… hmmmmm…lemme try to get my thinker into squeaking gear so’s to drum something up…hmmmm…

Well, we just finished moving into our new home.
aktion033.gif
(PTL!) Sure could go for a WHOLE TRUCKLOAD of CALGON about now!
wacko.gif
Ok, well maybe just a box.
laugh.gif

Or actually, could maybe use a Gift Certificate to Wal-Mart, Home Depot or Lowe’s or something for some small stuff we still need. That’s probably better practical.
yes.gif

Or maybe, for ideas of some whimsical stuff I enjoy are music CD’s to listen to at work. I like a variety of Contemporary Christian Artists, like Nicole Nordeman, Carrie Underwood, Point of Grace, Jars of Clay or Michael W. Smith to mention a couple.
wink.gif

I guess that's about all I can come up with at the moment...
unsure.gif

Oh I dunno…anything really, from a fellow “Mini-Folkâ€, is always an appreciated & cherished treat.
wub.gif

Okeeydokey...back to workey...
saludando.gif

EDITED: OMG, I just remembered, I need to give you our new mailing address, LOL. I’ll “pm†it to you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen my Givee here yet but here's mine. ANYTHING Horsey...or warm winter gloves!!! size large. I've given up on Buckeroo! Horse treats, dog treats please, no people treats. My Doctor would have a fit. But, on the other hand (the one with warm glove) I LOVE Chocolate.

Ginny StP

I put my suggestion in my e-mail already. But just in case anyone else would like to buy me a present....
laugh.gif

I collect coffee mugs from different places. Nothing fancy.

And my person has not posted!!!

Just edited my list to my secret santa back on page 7.

So thought I'd put a post here to bring it to their attention.
smile.gif

I just bought a new house and it is decorated in horsey stuff- anything country.... I love Bryers collectables such as water globes- horse ornaments-- i will be happy with anything- whether is be for home or personal... our farm colors are teal-pink-and purple--- just surprise me...

I like and collect the Breyer horses, Painted Ponies, my stable colors are green and gold, I also collect horse charms.

I love soft throw blankets with horses or cats on them.

Shirts 2x with horses or cats on them.
wink.gif

For my secret Santa,

I like any horsey stuff,

I like breyer horses and ornaments,

grooming supplies (never can enough of that)

horse videos and books,

I think that's it.

Judy

I don't have our farm or horses yet so books and videos of the farming nature(small acreage) minis and mini animals- Love sented candles, country type cuttsie stuff. X-Mas decorations- something from your part of the country- would be neat.
laugh.gif
Tiffany

Mine hasn't posted either! I have only 1 hint and I have been looking and have been unable to find anything in that category! Please give me some more ideas!!!

Any old horse manazines that you have that you dont read anymore i would LOVE. Even if there 2 yrs old (mini, arabian, QH ..anything).

I like horse coffee mugs, and i also collect state stuff so something w/ your state on it works to. Anything Smallville (the show). Im not picky at all ...you cannot disopoint me!!!!
biggrin.gif

leeana (yay ..i know what im getting my person now!!!!)

I posted on the back porch...but I will post here too.

I am not picky and like anything horsey. But here are some ideas for you:

tail bag

mini hay bag

showsheen

paint your own breyer kit

I also love scrapbooking and any crafts (love trying new things). So scrapbooking stuff to add to my collection would be awesome!

Thank you SS!

Bought mine SS stuff already! Hope she likes it
yes.gif

-Kris

Horse related things are always great, but we really aren't picky. The fun of it all is the main thing!

H

[SIZE=14pt]Mine is still not posted..... you are conspicuously missing![/SIZE]

Lyn

This is so much fun!

I would like just about anything... a halter for my 42 inch pony, grooming stuff,lead rope. Any books on miniatures and I would love a couple of world magazines(I've never seen one) Used stuff is great (previously enjoyed items) I don't mind. Handmade stuff is great, I also like crafts. Chocolate is goooood
wub.gif
. I like purple and I have a Jack Russell Terrier

oh, another driving gelding would be great, would prefer double reg. and a buckskin.
biggrin.gif

hey a girl can dream can't she!

Latest posts

Back