Post your wish list here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horse related things are always great, but we really aren't picky. The fun of it all is the main thing!H

I second that - I love the fun of choosing for my secret santa recipient ... and I LOVE
wub.gif
the anticipation!!!!!

I do have a few horses (2 at home - 3 at college) - so horse related things are always great ... one mare needs a new halter & lead (large - adjutable) - her color is turquoise!
wink.gif

I love horse books of ANY kind ... from the old "Billy and Blaze" children's books to "The Black Stallion" series (I have the most common ones) to "The Complete Book of Foaling" (Howell Reference Books) by Karen E. N. Hayes.

Christmas ornaments are cool as is a large bar of Toblerone chocolate w/ nuts and honey. (Who am I kidding??? ANY kind of chocolate is OK by me!)
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Clothes are hard - I'm in a wheelchair and things seem to fit "funny".
wacko.gif

Ummmmm ... I also love black labs & anything to do with them.

There's a few "hints".
biggrin.gif

Nan

Oh yeah ... Already bought mine SS stuff too! I love the giving .... almost forgot to post my own wish list!
unsure.gif
rolleyes.gif

It was SNOWING here in NY tonight - Merry Christmas!!

My grand mother always said why ask for a loaf of bread ? ask for the whole grocery store you might be surprised what you get! I know my wish is too big but it is nice to dream about. I really want to get heavy into the showing this year but I cannot afford to pay for a trainer to train or haul my horses.

I started in the mini business two years ago and am in need of a used horse trailer, my wish would be a slant load that will carry 4 to 6 and carry a big horse too. A sleeping area would be great!. Santa I amd crossing my fingers and toes. I will even help you out with some cash. Another wish is for winter coats for my little ones.

God Bless,

BJ

Bumpety...bump...bump.....hoping my person might actually log in and see that they haven't posted. Going to check the back porch too.

Oh well....I'm getting ready to send and hopefully my Elf will be happy with what they get.

saludando.gif

Went shopping this week for my person and had fun picking out what I hope she will really like. It is all wrapped in Christmas wrap and ribbon and put into a shipping box with foam peanuts for a safe trip! This was so much fun finding out what the person might like and then shopping for someone unknown other than by name and residence. Will be sending the package out next week so I know it will be received before Xmas. Fun stuff!!
wub.gif
Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....I'm a procrastinator, but I finally got around to posting....can't say the same for the person I got!!!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, hints for me would be....

--- any sort of Labrador stuff (especially the black ones, I have a black female named Jessie who just turned a year old)

--- I collect moose things (like Christmas-y moose) (and my collection is very small)

--- anything for minis really, I have a very limited supply of "mini" equipment (ie 2 halters and a fly mask!) that are actually for a mini!

--- other than that, surprise me!!!!

Still waiting to hear from my SS!!

[SIZE=14pt]Mine has not posted either!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOO!![/SIZE]

Lyn

O.K. I will post here. But I did not think I would have to since I sent what would be nice in my email when I signed up.

But here goes. I would like a video on driving. ( Even a used one would be great.) Or books. The new Stallion book everyone is talking about. or any of the books about mini's. The only one I already have is "Horse of the Future by Jill Swedlow Coffey. Any of these books could be used also. I am into recycling, why throw things away when someone else can read it.
rolleyes.gif

I am also a big fan of chocolate. I like the dark kind that most people say yuck when they get it.
biggrin.gif

I am not very picky.

I have my stuff for my person all ready to mail out in the morning. I don't want them to be worried over not getting it.

Happy shopping everone.
saludando.gif

Deb

[SIZE=14pt]Well, I already sent what I would like in the email I sent to join in, but here goes: [/SIZE]

I like anything horsey
yes.gif

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE homemade gifts!!!!
wub.gif

I'm really easy to shop for. I LOVE surprises, but please, no perfumes, as I have allergies to most of them.
sad.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Mine still hasn't posted yet either, so I hope they like what they are getting.[/SIZE]

Christy

I am not picky, anything for the horses or the barn. My barn colors are royal blue and gold. Really anything though LOL, I have loved every secret santa gift so far.

aktion033.gif

People who included hints when they signed up, I did send them on to your Santas.

I guess many people just don't want to give hints, but I'm sure they'll be thrilled with anything you send! Have fun and don't worry!

I have not yet heard from EMB as to if she got the name I sent her. I wish I knew.

If anyone knows her, please ask her to contact me.

Geeze, am I late but guess its better than never. Spending lots of time taking care of my dad right now so don't get here as often as I would like.

Here are some thing I like.

Book from Marty (already have Dirty Holly)

Always use halters, lead ropes and OH, always loosing my hoof picks

NO CANDLES PLEASE, love them but have cats so can't burn them.

Love M&Ms, plain or peanut

Good old historical romances--good to curl up with on a cold/damp day

Homemade Hot Chocolate mix, be sure to send the receipe also

Love to collect little bear statutes; like pandas or koalas

Hope this helps, have my SS and can't wait to go shopping.

Davie

Mine still hasn't posted either. I'll have to take my best guess in picking something out for them. Really, really wish I knew what they wanted so I could be sure to get them something they would like. Hint, Hint!!
yes.gif

I think I posted on the back porch but I will post here also. I only have one mini and he is a growing weanling. So anything for him would be great. His color's are red and black. Used stuff is fine if you have stuff just laying around. Mini info (training) books are great. I am planning on showing him in open shows so you get my drift right?

wub.gif
oh a large mini slinky for my horse or a 42" sheet or slinkie type thing can be homemade or a large mini or horse foal hot pink halter
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back