Post your wish list here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the most fun....I love anything horsey especially ornaments and I love cookbooks...I love horsey t-shirts XL and my farm colors are red and teal..I'm a vegetarian so no liver.
laugh.gif
and Jane (rabbitsfizz) at least give them a favorite color or size or just anything....face it you're not going to get that overo...
wink.gif

I went to the back porch to see if my Secret Santa person had posted there and posted this there thinking I was here...oh well got my bases covered..
wacko.gif

I haven't read the posts on the Back Porch, so will let my Secret Santa know what's on my wish list!
cheekkiss.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

1. Surprises are good!

2. Anything horsey is good!

3. Tack stuff is always good!

4. Edible stuff is good!

Looking forward to a Merry Christmas and learning about my S.S! Thanks REO for starting coordinating all this.

okay i posted on the back porch as well but just in case i copied and now i will paste my wish list here !

Okay I got my secret santa and I must say It might be fairly easy to find a good gift for that person I did some website searchin !
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Anyway - here is what I might like from "my secret santa"

Anything horsey of course - like christmas orn. or something collectable. I do Breyers -arabian type paint horses minis it doesnt matter to me
biggrin.gif

Candles work-real good smelly ones(i got a dog that shares my bedroom so..
wacko.gif
) candle holders

Oh my dog is a Jack Russel so anything with that on it or ladybugs will work as well uh oh yeah my fav dogs are Rotties (raised them for the longest till my ol man died in Aug!
sad.gif
)

I LOVE CHOCOLATE - not the creamy gushy center kinds though ;-)

I think that about covers pretty much alot of it but mostly anything horses

OH BUT IF MY SECRET SANTA HAS A MINI FILLY THAT WILL BE UNDER 32in THAT LOOKS LIKE THE HORSE IN MY AVATAR SEND HER MY WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

I like anything horsey(new to minis) LOVE cats, scented candles and avid starbucks junkie
biggrin.gif

I love christmas scented candles - cinnamon, pine, etc. Sorry - not vanilla - gives me headaches!!

Anything horses! My farm colors are burgundy and green. Love little ceramic houses (3-4" high). Chocolate and caramels are my not-so-secret vice!

Thanks!

I like anything horsey or western related for my home.

Pink, purple, and teal lead ropes, buckets, gloves in a small.

I did post on the back porch thread also. Check there for anything I might have forgotten.

Christy

I need books on mini horses, vet books, anything to do with minis..

Last edited:
Hooray I got my ss person today too and am already thinking about what to get them.

Let's see, a Foal Patrol Shirt would be good I think or one of the CDs from AMHA about minis or a horse ornament for the tree or ...

Hee hee, oh wait, I'm supposed to give suggestions for me here. I love horsey stuff, grooming stuff can always be used, it always seem to get misplaced or old. A new horse mousepad would be nice too. Heck, I just like getting presents and whoever has me you can send it early I can wait and not open it until Christmas
wink.gif

Oh, I like Dachshund stuff too, I have 4 long-hair Dachshunds.

Stephanie

I have not seen my SS post yet but, I will keep checking back. I wrote mine in my sign up note but will put it here too.

I like, good cookbooks, spice scented candles, pretty pewter frames (lacey looking or w/grapes on them). I also like pretty windchimes, stained glass window suncatchers. Gosh, can't think of anything else at the moment.

how fun to shop for someon other than our usual family members!!

OK I'll jump in here. Already relplied to the email and my wish was for a SOFT round nylon lead rope for my 2. ALso Shadow really needs a new web halter, size mini large any color. I sent my new one with Buddy to the other farm and Shadows is frayed..

Also since we're doing the driving thing now any cheap book on driving, with illustrations would be great!
biggrin.gif

I have a rope one also for him but can't use that as a regular one.

Also another idea would be home made horse treats:
smile.gif

Thanks, Maxine

(OH Marty, I could use a large "A" or "B" sized Buckskin aged gelding trained to drive already. Not picky but under but $500 would be great. Wrap that up for me , k?
biggrin.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
well..i'm waiting for my person to post!!! i need some ideas!!
smile.gif

let's see....me....well i'm not picky.....

i have my mini's and my percheron baby boy!!! anything horsey is good! i also love MOOSE. my newest horse is "hot pink"... i love hooded sweatshirts....anything for the barn is great!
smile.gif

ALSO IF YOU COULD SEND MY DONNA'S SON WITH A NICE RED BOW I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! hehehehe

if you need any more specifics you could always ask my mom (just jinx)

also if you need info for her or FLASHESNEWMOM just PM me!!!
smile.gif

I'll post here also and add a couple of things I thought of.

I collect angels, wind chimes (for outside not in the house). I like anything rose scented (hand lotion, simmering potpouri).

For the horse related ideas: a lead rope, halter or anything for the barn or tack room. I'm easy to please and enjoy surprises.

Please no candy I'm trying to loose some weight and I'm also diabetic.

Thanks Robin.
aktion033.gif

I haven't given any hints because I'm pretty much happy with whatever...I'm easy!

Some suggestions...

* The new stallion book everyone is talking about

* Wreaths

* Candles

* Anything horsey - can always use halters (especially weanling)

* Wind Chimes

* Angels

* Crafty stuff - I'd love to try to paint one of those Breyer model hores - don't know what they cost though.

* Chocolates...nuts....I'm a sucker for sweets and cheeses.

* Size 2X - because of the chocolates and cheeses
biggrin.gif

* Favorite color - Green

* And I like the silly horse stuff by Jared....
yes.gif

I think that's plenty!!

To my Secret Santa...Thank you! And don't stress, I'll love what you send!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I posted on the back pourch just in case my person dose not go on the back pourch!!

Oh How exciting!! the Holiday season has officaly started as of this morning with me reciving my person!!!!

Ok for me lets see.........................

Halter M-L mini

Leads

Horse Nick Nacks

Pot Belly Pig Nick Nacks

ECT ECT ECT!!! Anything you think of I will be happy with!!

I love Buying and packing and mailing my gift sometime I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they recive it!! I am going shopping this weekend I hope my person post something soon!

OH I just love this! I'm sooo excited to go shopping for my SS!!!

I posted on the back porch but I'll put some things here too!

Things I like!!!

Antique(or made to look that way) things for my house or to hang in my barn.

Scented candles. I like All smells!

Anything for my minis! Halters(size XL girl, XL boy or L girl), leads, treats, tail bags, ribbons for their hair(for the seasons or holidays)

Hand made things, blankets, bags, signs,

I need a blanket for my truck or for the house

Unique Christmas ornaments(does not have to be horsey)

Anything Warm!
biggrin.gif
My house is soooo cold and I hate winter! LOL! size L or XL

I love all colors but my favorite is Royal Blue or any shade of blue!

I really like anything from the heart!

Leya

Happy shopping to everyone!!

Thanks REO for posting this thread!!!!
aktion033.gif

Well im pretty easy, anything horse or cocker spaniel related. As for candles, vanilla and cinnimon are my favorites.

Other then that suprise me.

Now just wish my person would give me some ideas.

Just something simple like little horsey nick nacks would be great and much appreciated.
yes.gif

I really appreciated my SS suggestions as it made shopping easy and I know I got what was wanted.

Sherrie

Well..lets see...horsie stuff..good smelling stuff (Love apples and cinnamon) and sweet stuff..(chocolate yummm)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this IS fun..what would I wish for...

I do need a bigger halter for my draft mini..he is small in height but has that big ole head..maybe a B size...the mini xl fits on last hole and is tight around his witto nose.......

also in need of a harness saddle pad...(driving)

anything mini or horse related would be wonderful!! I also LOVE to recieve something hand/home made..

I have to admit..I was like a giddy child when last years gift arrived..
aktion033.gif
it was wonderful !!!!

I sent in my wish list when I signed up. I've got my ss and can't wait to go shopping. I wish they had given me ideas for themselves and not just the horse.....though I guess we're all that way a little!
biggrin.gif

My wishes are simple, anything horsey. I'm learning to drive so any books etc to help there are wonderful. Size XL in t-shirts. Homemade is fine with me too. I'm trying to shed some pounds so please no food or candy! Thanks!

i would love a mare under 30 inches please
yes.gif
but ill keep that for the real santa. if my secret santas reading this id love anything mini horsey, tack or book, t shirt xxl, anything mini realy....
wink.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back