Make Tomorrow The Best Day Of Your Life!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbbySmith

Reaction score
Read till the end! I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back and asked "why?" The angel said, "angels don't watch over angels!" twenty angels are in your world. Ten are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not joking. Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. you are being tested and Karma is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in Karma drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT THIS TO YOU MUST CARE ABOUT YOU
Here you all go! I sent it to at least 14 friends!

Read till the end! I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back and asked "why?" The angel said, "angels don't watch over angels!" twenty angels are in your world. Ten are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not joking. Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. you are being tested and Karma is going to f
So if I'm 'reposting' this and it's read too do you think that counts? LOL. Since it's on your thread it would be sending it back to you 😊

Also, if you want, you can post why you are doing this, what amazing thing are you hoping will happen tomorrow??
For me, I am hoping for a couple things...
1, a miracle lol! I am taking my PreCalc 12 math final, and I have been studying for weeks, but I'm still not ready for this test, but I am taking the final tomorrow, so I am really hoping that I pass it!
2, an awesome day at the rescue! But that's probably already gonna happen, cause it's always awesome there!
3, for the rescue to hopefully have figured out what is wrong with Daisy (on of the horses at the rescue). She trips a lot, like, she won't lift up her hooves all the way, and she ends up tripping. So they were gonna try rolling her feet this time, and putting a half set of shoes just on the front to see if that would help any. Cause if they get that figured out, I might look into buying her!!!
4, I am also hoping that my sister has a great day, cause it's her birthday tomorrow, and she can't really do anything fun cause Covid has closed everything! So I am really hoping we can have a good time anyways!

Reactions: Taz
Reposting it too and hoping it works. I don't have 14 friends, lol!
Read till the end! I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back and asked "why?" The angel said, "angels don't watch over angels!" twenty angels are in your world. Ten are sleeping, nine of them are playing and one is reading this message. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not joking. Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. you are being tested and Karma is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in Karma drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT THIS TO YOU MUST CARE ABOUT YOU
Here you all go! I sent it to at least 14 friends!

Also, if you want, you can post why you are doing this, what amazing thing are you hoping will happen tomorrow??
For me, I am hoping for a couple things...
1, a miracle lol! I am taking my PreCalc 12 math final, and I have been studying for weeks, but I'm still not ready for this test, but I am taking the final tomorrow, so I am really hoping that I pass it!
2, an awesome day at the rescue! But that's probably already gonna happen, cause it's always awesome there!
3, for the rescue to hopefully have figured out what is wrong with Daisy (on of the horses at the rescue). She trips a lot, like, she won't lift up her hooves all the way, and she ends up tripping. So they were gonna try rolling her feet this time, and putting a half set of shoes just on the front to see if that would help any. Cause if they get that figured out, I might look into buying her!!!
4, I am also hoping that my sister has a great day, cause it's her birthday tomorrow, and she can't really do anything fun cause Covid has closed everything! So I am really hoping we can have a good time anyways!
Good luck with all of that! The most impotant thing I'm hoping for is a healthy mare and foal, tomorrow would work just fine for me.

Back