Post your wish list here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Many people didn't give hints for their Santas when they signed up for the gift exchange. I've been asked to start a thread. So come on and tell what you would like your Santas to get you. They're itching to get shopping!

Don't be shy!

aktion033.gif

All emails have gone out and some of you have not yet sent me a reply email that you got it. Please do! I need to know you got your name.

yes.gif

Well I want a Dun, Buckskin or Silver Bay base, minimal marked, Frame Overo without blue eyes- Colt, please, to mature under 30 " at the whithers- but I do not honestly think I am going to get it,
yes.gif
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif

Here is mine which has been updated a little from the email I sent to Reo...

Horsey things of course. And I Love Elmer the horse things. I only have the spoon holder though.

Breyer Holiday ornaments... The Secretariat ornament (700135). Of course any Breyer ornaments are fine with me.

I am a craftsy type of person who loves to cross stitch, crochet, quilt, and knit, so things related to those activities I have a great fondness for as I know how those things are labors of love.

I Love anything with Siberian Huskies on it, especially if they are black and white dogs with blue eyes. (hint... Malamutes have ears that are set on their heads towards the side of the head, and Siberians have ears that are set on top of the head.)

I love T-shirts, especially if they are personalized with something from your home place and have animals on it. But they have to be XXL to fit me.

Lets see... what else...

Oh, favorite color is Red.

Love dark chocolate, but don't really like the chocolate with cream type of filling.

Love candles, food scented ones are my favorite and don't really care for the flowery scented candles except for rose sents. I love roses.

Speaking of roses, I collect those fancy little tea cups and saucers with the fancy flower designs. (New hobby... Decided to start to collect about a month ago. Now need a new house for my new hobby... Hubby is thrilled with me! (NOT!))

And lastly,

I LOVE ANY SURPRISE! So be creative!

Everyone, please be sure to check the back porch as there is a thread there also that was started for this. It is 3 pages long already
wink.gif

I know that I put something about candles on the original e-mail I sent, but here are a couple of other thoughts.

I'm not really a trinket or jewelry person.

I have long hair and wear neat barretts when I have them. I also love sweatshirts with horses on them--wear them all winter long. Size 2X and any color except green--not fond of green. I also do Christmas sweatshirts.

I love candles that have scents and I can light in my kitchen. Love cookie and other desert scents. Love pine scents also. Just don't really care for flowery.

I tend to collect unusual tins as well. Trying to stay with smaller ones because they have sort of taken over my house.

Not really into darker chocolates, but milk chocolate is wonderful.

Angie Foy (dannigirl)

Hi Robin -- thanks again for handling all this!!

I believe I emailed you originally with:

<<<Anything horsey - I love homemade things! Store bought are just fine too.

Something to go in the barn? decorations? signs? horse treats?? >>

would like to add - no people food -- I am still on Atkins diet - so no carb things.

A new lead rope? Marty's Christmas book?

A homemade non-breakable container to HOLD horse treats -- like coffee can size?

A fancy Nylon halter - large or Medium sized (mini sizes here) - maybe a normal halter that was hand decorated with paint for shirts or some materials?

I am NOT picky!! I will love ANYTHING

Thanks

JJay

This is a great idea in case we forgot to mention something when we signed up..

-I love Homemade crafts, we are in the process of building a new house so anything to hang up on the walls or display would be great.

- candles (vanilla and strawberry are my favorite)

- anything horsey

--- halters, leads, brushes, anything...

- books.. about horses, or just informational books like - about breeding, raising, training, or about the mini horse in general..

- I love collecting carousel horses.. i have a huge collection of them.

- chocolate covered cherries.. or chocolate covered pretzels.. anything chocolate.. just nothing dark chocolate please!!

- anything with Shelties aka mini collies would be great too..

thanks.

Thanks again REO.. your the greatest for doing this!!!!

Last edited:
This is so much fun
yes.gif

I love most everything. I'm a chocoholic, tea drinker, shower gel and hand cream fanatic. I also have 15 minis, so anything mini related is great too.

Thanks again Robin for setting the Secret Santa list up.

Renee

I like horsey things...(well, duh...LOL)
wacko.gif

I wear pins, necklaces at work...like T-shirts in Xtra Large (don`t like em too tight) and I really like collectibles. Have some breyer, hagen renaker and some of the small Chevals.

I hope my secret "santa" will post here on what he/she wants so I can get an idea..I am such a lousy shopper
no.gif

THANK YOU Elves for doing all this work to bring this together!!!
wub.gif

With over 130 people signed up, we have a good one going this year!

I know about the back porch thread, but many people don't go there and I was asked to start this one here. I guess we'll have to check both!
laugh.gif

Remember, if you don't reply to my email, I don't know that you got your name.

Let's make THIS the year no one goes without getting a gift!
saludando.gif

I STILL want an Overo colt, and I'm holding out for it so whoever has me had better start digging deep!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

I posted some on the BAck Porch thread.

I LOVE Ravens and Crows, so anything featuring them I enjoy.
smile.gif

(that is a new one from the other thread, I forgot to mention that).

Can always use lead ropes (most any color, but dark ones are best.).

Halters in weanling and yearling size (again, dark colors are good).

I love sparkly, pretty things to hang in the windows and catch the sun and make rainbows or just look colorful.

And I love dark chocolate if someone is so inclined.

Hope this helps and that I get my SS name, soon. Can't wait to look for goodies for someone.

Liz M.

rabbitsfizz said:
I STILL want an Overo colt, and I'm holding out for it so whoever has me had better start digging deep!!!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

494202[/snapback]

That is what I am hoping my mare Crystal has in late April
biggrin.gif
. Most people want fillies but I desperately want a blue eyed, black and white splash overo stud colt. I am not asking much am I? Every night I talk to Crystal and tell her what I would love, lol.

Sorry, I am not your secret santa but if I was the shipping cost from Canada to England to send a horse would BE HIGH. I would have to ask the real santa to put him in his sleigh and drop him off at your place for me
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have no idea. I just love surprises!! I surprise my husband all the time with buying horses and not telling him until the shipper calls and says he will be there shortly, ROFLMAO
biggrin.gif

Okay, seriously, I love scented candles, jazz music and reading. Hope that helps.

Just incase my Secret Santa doesn't read the Back Porch, I'm posting here too.....

We always love horsey stuff......and we always love that edible stuff too!
laugh.gif

MA (Miniv)

[SIZE=14pt]In case mine didnt read the back porch too.... I love horsey things, Corgi things and Doxie things. Since Annie is new to me I dont have a single Dachshund thing.... I think that would be something I would want the most.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I got my SS person! had to search through the spam folder so i guess that means he/she needs something EXTRA special!

for me, anything for my minis (like i could use tail bags), or something hand made. i love it when people take the extra effort to make things themselves!

a knit scarf would even be great! or barn gloves (those brown jersey ones).

oh, hee hee, not that i need them, but truffles are yummy.....
rolleyes.gif

small horsey type ornaments.......anything really!

thank you my SS! jennifer
saludando.gif

my fav color mini is blue roan pinto.....or any other color! LOL

can we say INDECISIVE?????????
yes.gif

I posted on the back porch, but I will put it here also. I would LOVE to have a copy of the vet. book for miniature horses, or the new stallion book...oh heck--I would just love to have anything that is from a forum member as a rememberance. I LOVE surprises. I do collect Breyers. PLEASE no chocolates, or food items, Corinne

I posted on the back porch but will post here as well.

Ok I didnt give any ideas when I sent my e-mail to participate but it is hard to shop for someone you dont know so here goes.

For Christmas things I collect reindeer and santa clauses.

I decorate with Blue, White and silver as my whole house inside is shades of Blue so snowflakes are a wonderful gift.

I would love an ornament from your home state/country for my tree to remind me year after year.

Im not a candle person usually. I do like dark chocolate well actually any chocolate.

Our Farm colors are red black and silver so anything horsey with those colors ie: leads, halters or whatever.

I am grateful for whatever anyone wants to send and really have enjoyed this both last year and this.

I hope this helps my Santa with an idea.

Latest posts

Back