Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Thank you Thank you! Chazzy I love my gift. I got it last night. First I thought the wrapping paper was so pretty with all the horses on it. The clock is very nice and I have been wondering about those driving videos. Thanks again so much.

Merry Christmas

Lisa

woohoo--got mine today.
default_risa8.gif
Thank you Minis3.
default_cheekkiss.gif
I had so many little things to open. First I opened the horsie treats. I am sure they will love them
default_thumbup.gif
. Then I opened the thermometer--one that my hubby can read--so excited
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
. I also got a neat puzzle. perfect for those cold nasty days ahead as are the cute horsey socks. I really like the horse magnet and the horse keychain--will probably put that on my purse to dangle all the time
default_yes.gif
. Finally, I opened this really neat horse box (where did you find all the neat horse paper and such??) and found 2 horse head soaps--at least they smell like soap--even though I will probably kick the first person that actually tried to use them. Will probably put them on a shelf for display.

Thank you again for all the fun of opening so many little presents.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Angie (Dannigirl)

You're most welcome Linda!

I hope your son is well on the way to recovery, and I'm sorry about your loss.

Merry Christmas!!

I'm still waiting for Santa here . . .

Dana - AKA Ruffian
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!
default_aktion033.gif

I got my present several days ago, but just opened it today! It's awesome!!
default_new_shocked.gif
So thoughtful, so nicely wrapped!
default_wub.png
My Secret Santa is Kat (aka Black Pearl on the forum)! And she got me jewelry making supplies! Yippee!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

And she wrapped each and every item and put beautiful bows on them! Here are a couple of pics:

dsc_0278.jpg

dsc_0279.jpg

The pics aren't the best, but what I got was a beading board, a great organizer for beads and findings with a ton of compartments, 5 different sets of beads, and a bunch of findings!

Happy beading to me!!
default_new_multi.gif

Thanks Kat! Very thoughtful, very much appreciatated!
default_wub.png
Parmela

I am so glad you liked everything! I like to make things too so I thought useful things!! hehe it was a bit hard not to want to keep them lol
default_biggrin.png
but I know they are in a good home
default_wink.png
enjoy!!!

Hope my person gets theirs soon, going to the warmer climate in Virginia
default_smile.png
. Let me know as was a fragile present and you are welcome to open and enjoy
default_smile.png
So excited. I got my gift. Thank you so much. I opened the box and saw the beautiful post card of your gorgeous horse. I'm going to wait to unwrap it though.
default_smile.png
I will post when I open it.
default_smile.png

Thanks again.

Kim

(P.S.) Apparently, the weather is following my gift. We are supposed to have some rough winter weather this weekend.
default_smile.png

I sent my gift Nov. 26th. I hope it makes it's destination before Christmas.
default_smile.png

Got Mine!!! THANK YOU CyndiM. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND!!! She even sent presents for my kids. I LOVE everything...A horse embroidered throw blanket (slept with it last night!!), an Iowa postcard and an Iowa can cooler, candies, a Narcissus bulb kit (already planted) a horsie eye glass holder, sleigh bell doorknob decoration, my kids got an IQ game, a digital camera, and a truck and wagon for my son. Wow...did I miss anything. WAY TOO much stuff. I was blessed with a truly thoughtful Secret Santa. Thank you Cyndi and REO for this wonderful experience!!

thumb_December-pre_birth_006.JPG

MSRminis you are quite welcome I'm glad you liked your presents.

[SIZE=18pt] MERRY CHRISTMAS! [/SIZE]

All I can say is my Secret Santa was oh so Very Good to me!!!
default_wub.png

A Great Big Thank You to Joyce ( Joyenes ) of Pleasant View Miniatures!!!

I feel like I hit the jackpot
default_biggrin.png

First, there is a lovely horse & star ornament.

Then a wonderful and very useful book: 101 Veterinary Tips for Horse Owners, by Brielle Rosa. I have just begun to look through it.... and can already see it is an excellent reference - with lots of good information, practical and easy to understand.

And if that was not enough...... also included is a simply gorgeous block of etched glass with a horse inside. The block of glass is beautiful itself....... but the horse is so elegant. It seems to be 3-D..... and as you turn the glass, you can see the horse 360 degrees (from every angle). I am just simply awed by it!!

I have included a couple of pictures for all to see..... but I almost do not want to show them.
default_rolleyes.gif
These pictures do not even begin to show the Horse Etched Glass in its True Beauty. (But I think you can at least get an idea of how lovely it is.)

SS1.jpg
SS2.jpg

Again, Joyce..... let me say [SIZE=12pt]Thank You[/SIZE]..... and have a [SIZE=12pt]Very Merry Christmas!!!!![/SIZE]

Hi Kim

Your welcome and you are welcome to open it although I think your kids will bug you when you do
default_smile.png

HEY I had nothing to do with the weather. I am STAYING home and working this weekend. BUT hold tight just in case. Last weekend was not a picnic.
default_unsure.png

Happy Holidays!!!![/b] and who knows maybe someday we can meet. I will be going thru Virginia to NC in Feb I think to take a horse to the trainers and hoping for good weather.
default_wacko.png

My package came today!
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you Secret Santa, Maxine! ("MInx"?) She suggested I wait until Christmas to open it so I will do that.
default_laugh.png
default_drool5.gif

By the way, I'm originally from Michigan. I grew up outside of Detroit (Dearborn) and usually get back there a couple of times a year.

(I haven't heard that my person got her gift yet. I sent it last Tuesday afternoon from California.)
Oh gee Silver Dollar, since the rest of us opened whyy don't you just go ahead and open it;) I hope you like your gifts..Maxine
default_wink.png

Thank you Tn Belle!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I received my ss gift today from Mistie all the way from Tennessee! I had requested that I'd love anything that is unique to their area and Mistie out did herself! I loved the note telling me about herself and family(including the critters!) and explaining the meaning of the gifts. I got a cute bird house that says "See Rock City" on it and I did look it up on the internet and its a rock formation that overlooks a mountain and has a cool swinging bridge. She also sent me a box of moonpies! They originate in Chattanooga, TN near where she lives. My husband's eyes just lit up!
default_wub.png
Neither one of us had had a moonpie in ages........can't get them up here!
default_rolleyes.gif

100_2011.jpg

Now, I have to tell you the rest of the story. I am truly humbled with this gift. I haven't had much time in the past few months and wasn't going on the back porch like I normally do. I did a search to see "who" TN Belle was and when I read that she is currently in the middle of Chemo and radiation therapy for a brain tumer I was floored. Mistie, from your note I can tell that you have an amazingly positive outlook on life and a strong belief in God and the power of prayer. May God bless you and your family this Christmas season, and many more Christmas seasons to come.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

woohoo--got mine today.
default_risa8.gif
Thank you Minis3.
default_cheekkiss.gif
I had so many little things to open. First I opened the horsie treats. I am sure they will love them
default_thumbup.gif
. Then I opened the thermometer--one that my hubby can read--so excited
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
. I also got a neat puzzle. perfect for those cold nasty days ahead as are the cute horsey socks. I really like the horse magnet and the horse keychain--will probably put that on my purse to dangle all the time
default_yes.gif
. Finally, I opened this really neat horse box (where did you find all the neat horse paper and such??) and found 2 horse head soaps--at least they smell like soap--even though I will probably kick the first person that actually tried to use them. Will probably put them on a shelf for display.

Thank you again for all the fun of opening so many little presents.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Angie (Dannigirl)

Hi dannigirl
default_saludando.gif

I am so glad to hear that you got your gift. Glad you liked everything. The horse heads are soap. All the paper came from Tractor Supply. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy and blessed 2008.

Still waiting for santa here.

I have not seen my giftee post and i'm getting worried, I sent it out on the 7th. I forgot to put my LB name on the gift but here's a hint for her, The box is coming from Maine and is going to Nevada.

Leslie

Nothing yet.

My person never posted but according to the usps tracking it was delivered days ago. Hint, came from Ohio to Missouri.

Alison,

Go ahead and open them, everybody else is!! Glad it finally made it there. Hope you like them.

I haven't gotten mine yet either.
default_unsure.png

Robin

I received my gift from my secret santa, Susan Stanley, aka "tinymitevillage" today. thank-you thank-you susan. I received a wonderful home made blanket with bears on--a beautiful print, a red print scarf and two cloth bags to put plastic bags in. I am always running out of room for my plastic bags so these will help. Also, a bag of treats for the horses and a tart warmer with four different scents of tarts. They made the box smell so good when I opened it. I can't wait to use it. It was great getting the gift and of course I couldn't wait to open it. thanks again Susan.

cyndia harris

I got min and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dakotah Moon Ranch. It is a lovely picture framed (personilized) and a snowman orniment. I love it, thanks so much.

ss.jpg

Back