Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not received my SS gift yet, but I'm not too worried...still time! And, besides... I was a bad SS and mailed mine out late!! :DOH! (It IS on its way!!!
default_yes.gif
)

Glad it made it.
default_yes.gif
I am glad that you like them.
default_saludando.gif

Merry Christmas!

Sheri

My SS was Sheri Hill.And what ever so lovely gifts from her.So nicely hand made.
default_yes.gif
And we are just doing our bathroom.And picked a grey color to use.And we couldn`t figure if we should use yellow or green with it. So yellow it is.
default_wub.png
And a cute card.Thank you so much.
gift002.jpg

Alison (BWMinis)

Thank you so much for the awesome Snowman. He is lit up and is decorating the office - the girls in the office said I had to keep it here so they could enjoy also. Thank you so much. I thought I had given hints on my signup so did not think about doing them again - sorry (must have been a blond moment). I love anything Christmas so the snowman candle is perfect !!!!

My camera died - hoping that Santa will bring me a new one - then I can post pics.

Thanks again - and Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!!

LisaB - Ozark

I haven't been on much this year...too much going on (in good ways and bad) but I wanted to participate in this - it has always been one of the few things I look foward to every year, so I asked Robin to let me participate and she was very gracious (goodness knows I haven't been the most avid poster this year) to allow me to participate (Robin, YOU'RE THE BEST!!).

Anyway, I wanted to say THANK YOU to Bonnie Fogg for her generous gift!! I admit, I opened the box but there were wrapped boxes inside of that and a wonderful certificate for a reading that I will most definitely be able to benefit from. I was good and put the other packages under the tree to wait for Christmas, though I have to admit, it's HARD to wait!! So Bonnie, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your big heart, I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!!

Big hugs,

Kim

P.S. To the future recipient of my gift....yours is on the way!!...I didn't forget you, I just stay on the run and it's often hard for me to make it to the post office. But it was officially on the way as of Monday.

Those of you that have received your gifts, PLEASE POST!!! I know my package was received I sent, but my person has not posted.

Haazeminis (Jeri) go ahead and open, even if Santa said No PEEKING. I know you have bad weather headed your way and you might just need what Santa brought.

I haven't been on much this year...too much going on (in good ways and bad) but I wanted to participate in this - it has always been one of the few things I look foward to every year, so I asked Robin to let me participate and she was very gracious (goodness knows I haven't been the most avid poster this year) to allow me to participate (Robin, YOU'RE THE BEST!!).

Anyway, I wanted to say THANK YOU to Bonnie Fogg for her generous gift!! I admit, I opened the box but there were wrapped boxes inside of that and a wonderful certificate for a reading that I will most definitely be able to benefit from. I was good and put the other packages under the tree to wait for Christmas, though I have to admit, it's HARD to wait!! So Bonnie, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your big heart, I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!!

Big hugs,

Kim

Hi Kim,

I am so relieved you got it I was getting worried!

Glad you like it and open it whenever you want!

Merry Christmas and hope your new year is wonderful!

default_wub.png

Bonnie

P.S. To the future recipient of my gift....yours is on the way!!...I didn't forget you, I just stay on the run and it's often hard for me to make it to the post office. But it was officially on the way as of Monday.

Received my gift
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Thank You to mininik. I received a horse plaque and a bag of horse treats.
Horseexch2007Mininik.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
ITS HERE !! My package came all the way from Oregon from Erin at Moore Acres !! Oh my gosh Thank You so much !! I wish I had a camera but Erin sent me a darling white Christmas bear all decked out in red and green velvet I love her ( it looks like a girl bear ) next came a really great smelling horse treat mix ( I can smell it right through the box ) all I need to do is add a little oil, water and some applesauce. It comes with a cute little cookie cutter...cant wait to make these!! The company is from Vermont right down the street from my brothers house...Ive heard they also make great dog cookie mixes too! If that wasnt enough I also got a simply adorable little glass Christmas horse ornament...the tag tells a cute little story about St.Nicholas riding a great horse through out Europe. Erin it is so lovely that Im going to get a little stand to hang it on and keep it on my mantel well after Christmas!! Erin thank you from the bottom of my heart...I truly love all my gifts. Please give hugs to Chip, Sandi, Sally, Streak and Keeligan ( please forgive me as I cant read the name..spelling? ) Merry Christmas

Heidi

Thanks for making this such a fun forum to be with !!

I got mine! Thank you Tiffany (redrivertiff). The package may have been at the post office for a few days since I hadn't been (wasn't able to go) to the mail box for a week. Sorry!
default_sad.png
I haven't opened the gifts yet but I'm sure the horses will enjoy the treats and the 2 stockings are really cute. I need to hang the stockings somewhere....maybe it will help with my Scrooge attitude this year. So far I haven't set foot in a store to do any shopping, haven't decorated anything and haven't addressed a Christmas card. O'course this ice storm hasn't helped any....but maybe I'm waiting till spring.
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
My SS arrived today in the snow storm. Thank you Denise, I love it. I'll have to make some nice cookies for my 4-H group's next meeting, they will love them. The pillow will come in just dandy on the couch in the evenings. Love your card. The monkey is adorable and it will be hard to keep him from my granddaughters.

Merry Christmas to All!

100_2517.jpg

Ok Nila you twisted my arm. After what you said I just couldn't wait.....OMG!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm so glad I didn't.

A Painted Pony ornament. Will go great on my horsey tree!
default_aktion033.gif

PaintedPony.jpg

BUT that's just the beginning. Words don't even describe how special the next gift is. In September I lost my best friend Cayden. We got him in Idaho not to far from Nila and will be getting a puppy from the same line in about March. Border Collies are the most incredible breed I've ever encountered. Nila HANDMADE this incredible bookmark from Japanese Miyuki GLASS beads. This includes

100 Gold (24 carat gold plated glass)

374 Red beads

12 Grey beads

1 Brown bead

163 Black beads

116 White beads

For a grand total of 766 beads!

I appologize for the glare my camera is not that great and it wouldn't let me take it without the flash.

HandmadeBCBookmark.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH NILA!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
::BIG HUG::
I love that dog bookmark!

I think that is so cool and wonder where you get the pattern ??

Thanks

Missy

I checked with Purolator and my package was delivered to my recipient, so I'm not worried about it not getting there now. Hope she likes it.

According to usps.com my package was delivered on Dec. 11. Took 8 days Priority Mail to get there
default_new_shocked.gif
. Hope she likes it
default_yes.gif

I just checked the PO tracking site and it says mine was delivered this morning at 9:30 AM.
default_aktion033.gif

I hope my person likes what I got them.
default_yes.gif
I'm anxious to hear.
default_biggrin.png

Edited to correct bad grammer.

My gift arrived today all the way from Montana! Thank you Cindy Tinsley! I have been wanting the book "Blessed are the Broodmares" for a LONG time now! Cant wait to start reading it and preparing myself for Sandis' foaling this March/April.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Erin

Hey,

I recived my Secret Santa gift a few days ago, but been to busy with exams at College to be able to come on here and post....Wanted to say a special thank you to "Flamingstar" who was my 'santa'... I got a package of body lotions and soaps, a set of bambo 'papered chief' tongs (its a company here in Canada, not sure if you have thm in the US, that makes really nice house wear stuff) , also got a beautiful Christmas tree ball covered in horses, and a recipe and all the ingredents and the horse shaped cookie cutter to make horse cookies...which I think so cute... Thanks again for everything, I loved it all...and couldnt wait to open it and thank you early
default_wub.png

I have sent mine off today, should be tehre soon I hope....sorry it took so long to send...
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much Jodie (Scoopidoo)! I saw that HUGE box and nearly had a heart attack! Inside were

A really cute snowman Christmas ornament

A pretty smelling candle (yep, I not only opened it, I lit it!)

A really cool grooming basket for my supplies (also worked really well for carrying apples to the horses)

A lovely (um, I don't know what to call it...) anyway it lights up on the outside and changes colors and illuminates a horse on the inside (Jodie even provided the batteries!) and I just love it!

A mystery package that I'm trying VERY hard to not open until Christmas!

A big thank you to JODIE (Scoopidoo) from MAINE PRIDE MINIATURES!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Sorry it took me a while to post this but I recieved my secret santa gift from Katherine McCall! It was a beautiful candle holder (I'll have to get a picture) and candle! Thank you very much!!!

[SIZE=12pt]I got my gift last nite when I finally got back home. So sorry for posting so late but when I had to go to Vegas for my Sons back surgery, we had a death in the family also and had to stay there a little longer that expected[/SIZE]

A hugh thank you for the Saxton Family ( AKA Ruffian )and all the Stable Crew for the wonderful gifts.

I recieved a very cute set of teddy bear pot holders, key chain with a horse head on it, a gorgeous horse etched in glass, way cool, and last but surley not least a set of coasters with horses on them that I'm thinking might just be used for looks. They are just to pretty to use. I love em. Thank you for all your thoughtfulness and I can't thank you all enough for such a nice suprise waiting here for me when I got home.

God Bless you all and have a wonderful holiday season. Linda

xmastree.gif

Latest posts

Back