Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry - wrong SS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie (Red Wagon) it was fun shopping for you and making your blanket. As for the books they arent really part of your gift just a few I have already read as I told you and thought you might enjoy. I originally was going to buy one by your authors that you had listed on the reading thread a while back but then was afraid that you might have already bought them for yourself. I liked the key ring myself as it has most of what Maine is known for So glad you liked it. May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

TN BELLE /.....Mistie
default_saludando.gif
im so glad your gift arrived ,you were a joy to shop for , i wish i would have had more time, but im so busy with the new house,i would have liked to have sent you more!

i thought eyore might have reminded you of Twix lol

the wooden beads are curtain tie backs ! i bought myself some and thought you might have liked them also

I wish you such an amazing christmas Mistie!!!!! Have a good one!
default_saludando.gif

lynda

I received a message from my Secret Santa today, Tina Mitchell (Tinacvt) that I could open my present. So...I DID!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I got the We Are Marshall DVD
default_aktion033.gif
TWO Matthews
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Matthew McConaughey
default_wub.png
& Matthew Fox
default_wub.png
What's a girl to do with TWO MATTHEWS!! YAY
default_aktion033.gif

As soon as I'm done decorating the Christmas Tree, I'm glued to the TV watching We Are Marshall

Thank you so much Tina, I love it!
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=18pt]IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!![/SIZE]

Thank you Mona!!! I love everything!!!!!

Mona sent a painted pony ornament (pointsettia horse), a Canada Totem engraved on a semi-precious stone called Inukshuk, beautiful horse notes with pictures of Mona's horses and 2 of the cutest little boys. Also, there was a mini horse calendar. I love the calendar and now DH says I have no excuse for not knowing the date...... It will be well used!!!

Mona, thank you! I had been looking at the painted pony ornaments and decided to wait until after Christmas. That was the exact one I had been looking at...
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]Merry Christmas Mona!!!!![/SIZE]
WHEW...FINALLY!!! I was starting to get worried that it was lost in the mail somewhere! I normally send things Priority with delivery confirmation, and I had my daughter mail it out for me, and I forgot to tell her that, so she sent it regular first class mail. I kept watching for you to post, saying it had arrived, and as the days went by, I worried more and more! I was going to give it until tomorrow then email Robin to ask her to contact you to see if it had gotten there or not! So glad it made it's way all the way there!

[SIZE=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS Gini!!! [/SIZE]

Thanks a bunch [SIZE=14pt]TWISTER[/SIZE], been into the shortbread cookies already. Oh so good.

Soap and dish love the smell, , orange chocolate ( that will be open next ),

horse tree ornament & the Video Workshop with Larry Parnell..
default_saludando.gif

XmaspresentfromTwister.jpg
default_biggrin.png
You are very welcome Mary, hope you enjoy everything.

I am still waiting for my ss, but I am out of town until Friday on business so maybe it will be there when I get back
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

I got my Secret Santa gift!!!
default_biggrin.png

My Secret Santa was SilverDollar, and she got me a lot.

She gave me a southern California Equestrian Newspaper, a California magazine called "Riding", some assorted Ghirardelli Chocolates (which are my favorite by the way!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
How did you know?), some Newman's Own dog treats, and Mrs. Pastures cookies for my horses, a bookmark, some pretty horse socks, a Pug changepurse, and a really pretty horse necklace with blue beads (how did you know blue was my favorite color?).

Thank you so much Rebecca, I really enjoy them!!!

Sorry that I don't have any pictures because I am at college right now and I don't have a camera. I will try and take pictures this weekend (But the chocolates may be gone he he!
default_biggrin.png
)
Hi Chazzy,
default_saludando.gif

I'm so glad you liked everything. Blue is my favorite color, too! I had fun shopping. The magazines weren't really part of your gift; I needed something to pack with and I thought you might enjoy reading something about horses from Southern California (that and they were handy!). Those and the Ghirardelli chocolates were my "regional" flair.
default_wink.png

Merry Christmas!!

Rebecca

Hi

Didn't mean to worry my SS but we have been gone to Texas and traveling took alot longer than we thought in the nasty weather.

LOVE the day planner that I got from Hear about Miniatuares. It will be used
default_smile.png
I hope your weather has been better than the plains
default_smile.png

Hope my person gets theirs soon, going to the warmer climate in Virginia
default_smile.png
. Let me know as was a fragile present and you are welcome to open and enjoy
default_smile.png

Thanks again for this great opportunity and wonderful gifts. God Bless and Happy Holidays.

Bonnie,

I am so glad you liked everything. You said you liked anything horsey and I just picked things that I would like!

The tumor is small, which is a good thing, and can be removed easily.(so they say) It causes me to have a continual headache like a migraine with sharp shooting pain.
default_wacko.png
I need all the prayers anyone wants to send my way. Specifically for funds to have the surgery, or to find a foundation that would help with expenses.

Merry Christmas!!

Peggy

I got mine on Saturday! It was a horse statue with an american flag blanket!
default_wub.png
How fitting, my husband is in the military! Also 2 adorable ornaments that are now on my tree! I took a pic, but I'm having issues downloading from my camera.

Thank you so much Tapestry Minis!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Hey Heather, I'm so glad you liked him. I just love how proud he looks. I love ELMER
default_wub.png

Oh and those "ornaments" are fan pulls but they can double as Christmas tree ornaments
default_yes.gif

Please tell your hubby Thank you for all he does to keep us safe. I understand where you are coming from my hubby is former Marine. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

-Tifflunn (Tiffany)

Thank you so much for the Christmas plate and tea towels! They'e lovely.
default_biggrin.png

Merry Christmas!

Friedpotatoes.
Friedpotatoes,

Hope you enjoy them over the Holiday season- I will take it they arrived safe- I was so worried that our packing was going to fail.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Tiffany

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed just getting a box from Rabbitsfizz! I have not had that much fun in a long time! I smiled all the way through the box!

And I have not even opened any of the gifts yet!
default_new_shocked.gif

There was a pretty card, a cute little stuffed penquin ornament. a white teddy bear with a scarf. AND the bear was wearing a velvet bag with a tiny gift in it! And on that bag is a lovely little dragon fly pin!

There is a little Angel too. And a shiny sleigh! THEN there was a beautiful velvet blue bag (which I love) and I wasn't going to but I peeked in there and it was full of more little ornaments, candy canes etc. There is a total of 15 little wrapped gifts! All have cute notes on them!

I'm going to have fun opening them all! Thank you Jane! It's an honor for me to have you for my Santa!

WHEEEEE!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I am glad you liked everything. I sent you a PM about the blanket. Enjoy and have a happy holiday!!!

Thanks so much to Rodies Mini Ranch!! I got not only the Salt Water Taffy but a really cute mini window decal and a gift certificate for a polar fleece mini blanket made by Down the Mountain minis!! I cannot wait to order...any chance they have a website?

Thanks so much SS...I LOVED all my gifts!!

Got my SS Gift today, from BeckyG of Monticello Farms. THANK YOU SO MUCH BECKY!
default_wub.png
I've been in need of some good ol' fashion CHRISTMAS CHEER, and your gift is just the ticket!
default_wink.png
It's an absolutely beautiful Carousel Horse Musical Trinket Box! The music is very soothing, and it's OH SO PRETTY!
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much for the wonderful lift to my spirits, I sure needed it!
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Wishing you and yours a Wonderfully FAMILY FILLED MERRY-MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_wub.png

EDITED: (PS. I sent my gift out a couple weeks ago, sent 2-Day Priority
default_unsure.png
, I hope it arrived safely for my person.)
default_wub.png

Got my SS Gift today, from BeckyG of Monticello Farms. THANK YOU SO MUCH BECKY! I've been in need of some good ol' fashion CHRISTMAS CHEER, and your gift is just the ticket! It's an absolutely beautiful Carousel Horse Musical Trinket Box! The music is very soothing, and it's OH SO PRETTY! Thank you so much for the wonderful lift to my spirits, I sure needed it!
default_saludando.gif
Hi Tanya,

I am really glad you like it!!!

When I saw it... I thought it was such a charming music box ( with a little horsey, too
default_biggrin.png
)

[SIZE=14pt]Wishing a Very Merry Christmas to You and Yours!![/SIZE]

-Becky

Hi ,

I got my SS gift!! It's from Maynard. Thanks so much, I will be opening my gift on Christmas.

I sure hope the package I mailed gets to my ss soon!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hi Tiffany,

Yes every thing arrived safe and sound. Thanks again, my Christmas baking is going to look even better on that wonderful plate.

wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.

Friedpotatoes (Cary)

Srpwild rose, im so glad you liked your gift! lol I saw the horse day planners and just had to get one as well! They are very useful especially since its got an agenda for you and then a horsey part for the horses!

Merry Christmas!

Masako

Latest posts

Back