POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I GOT IT!!

To say the least I found the PERFECT items and splurged!
I'll say!!!
default_wub.png

Tremor was my secret santa and to say the least, I was spoiled!

I got a awesome 'warm orange gingerbread' muffin candle that you can smell a mile away, it's defianlty going in my room! It smells so yummy! LOL
default_biggrin.png

And a very nice sign with quite the truful saying on it! ~ "When in doubt let your horse do the thinking" ~
default_yes.gif
sounds right to me!

And a GORGEOUS running horse wall hanging! Surley to be hung over my bed with my new sign for many, many years to come.
default_wub.png

002asd.jpg
001thz.jpg

Thank you, Tremor!
default_cheekkiss.gif

(Also, where did everyone buy the rope halter decorations with the names on them? They are so cute)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey829 I got my other package and love all of it!!!! Thank you very much and have a very Merry Christmas.

I mailed out my package Monday so hopefully it gets there in time.

:SoHappyMINE HAS COME!!!!!

Mum picked it up from the post office this morning, she just came into work and said it was from America, but she can't remember the name lol

default_new_rofl.gif

seeing as there is only two days till Christmas I am going to wait!

But Robin and my secret Santa, you both know that it has arrived safe and sound and is under my christmas tree!!
default_new_multi.gif

so excited!! thankyou whoever it was. will update when I open my pressie!!! thank you very very much!!!

a-chocolate-christmas.gif

I CAVED! I CAVED!
default_no.gif
Last night I got to feeling a bit blue for whatever reason and OOPS! I decided to open my gift! Well my husband and son were right there to watch! Bev66 was my SS and such nice gifts! She sent me a DVD of "Secretariat"-I will wear that out; especially watching the end race over and over!
default_laugh.png
Love those horse movies! Then there was a box with three lovely little signs to hang (they will even travel to the county fair to decorate our stall fronts and 'sitting room'!) - one says 'Horsework before Housework' with a pair of cowboy boots on it; one says 'When in Doubt, Let your Horse do the thinking' and one says 'Have you Hugged your Horse today?' with some western theme artwork. We have some other signs of different sizes on this order- it's like she could see the decor in the house and horseshows!
default_aktion033.gif
Then she treated my minis too with a container in the shape of a cowboy boot filled with Nicker Maker snacks!!! They are going to absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thank you SO much Bev!!! So much fun!!! (Sorry no picture-one day I will learn how to do all the photo stuff).

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

WOOHOO! Got mine yesterday and boy did "picasso" spoil me! I got an entire large container of homemade goodies...including wonderful fudge in different varieties and bourbon balls and lots more! MMMM Difficult keeping the kiddos out because I just don't want to share! hehe Plus the cutest little boot shape container filled with peppermint flavor horse treats....Am sure those will come in very handy with the new training horses come in Jan.

She also sent me the most wonderful smelling candle I think I have ever smelled as it made me want to taste it (but I refrained
default_wink.png
)

Also got my new purple halter
default_aktion033.gif
for my colt, a horse calendar and a super cute clock.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT!

IMAG0067.jpg

Hi Angie. There are still seven left to go. We're not going to make it
default_no.gif

A few are overseas gifts that are taking a long time to arrive, but some are just mailed late in the US.

default_no.gif

A few are overseas gifts that are taking a long time to arrive, but some are just mailed late in the US.

I guess better late than never but sort of disappointing for those that are waiting..

Merry Christmas to all.

Angie

default_no.gif

There is still one more delivery day til Christmas, so here's hoping all the domestic packages are delivered on time (and the international ones aren't too late).

I got mine!
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

My SS is Kylie Raines aka Koriana.
default_wub.png

I will post pics once it all arrives (the card says there is one more item to come) but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything in this box. I got an adorable mini window sticker that says "If it's not a miniature, it's just a horse" and a beautiful pin that has three running horses on it and an adorable Chihuahua zipper charm that I've actually put on my key chain so I can have it with me all the time. And I also got a very cute horsie salt and pepper shaker set! All very cute!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you very much Kylie! And I will post just as soon as the rest comes. Thank you again!

YEAHHHHHH FINALLY !!!!!!!

I was worried it was not going to arrive, your other package should also have been there by now, but im sure its not too far away =)

So glad you liked everything ! MERRY CHRISTMAS and have an awesome new year =)

Kylie

My diappointment turned in a wonderful suprise from my Secret Santa Savannah ( Raine Ranch Minis) I got a wonderful gift in the mail today. No one is going to miss my mini at the boarding barn. He now has a hot pink and purple halter and lead line. He aslo got 2 new brushes. One is a rubber shedding brush which I do not have.. I also have a candle and pepperment body wash. Do not know what that is going to do to Lance(my mini) as he loves peppermints. But best of all is a box of Turtles. I do not know how you knew that those are the most favorite of mine.

Thanks again for making my and Lance's Christmas wonderful

My diappointment turned in a wonderful suprise from my Secret Santa Savannah ( Raine Ranch Minis) I got a wonderful gift in the mail today. No one is going to miss my mini at the boarding barn. He now has a hot pink and purple halter and lead line. He aslo got 2 new brushes. One is a rubber shedding brush which I do not have.. I also have a candle and pepperment body wash. Do not know what that is going to do to Lance(my mini) as he loves peppermints. But best of all is a box of Turtles. I do not know how you knew that those are the most favorite of mine.

Thanks again for making my and Lance's Christmas wonderful

Happy that you were wrong. Merry Christmas.

HO HO HO ....

My gift arrived today from my LB Secret Santa; Leslie Post (wantminimore) from Maine. The mail carrier had it crammed in the mailbox - guess he suspected it was a Christmas gift as he normally will leave a slip and I have to drive 15 miles away to pick things up (we're too far off the road so they won't drive back here). LOL Glad he was in the holiday spirit to stuff it in the box instead. LOL He usually doesn't come till 430pm or later so we have to pick things up the next day - I wouldn't have gotten it till Tuesday otherwise.

Leslie you did a great job! Thank you so much for all the wonderful items. The lavendar candle had the box smelling wonderful. My hubby the hunter is eyeing the wonderful coffee cup with the big moose on it (from Maine). The horse treats are the smallest little bites I've ever seen - just perfect for the minis without having to break each one apart. LOL The furry soft plush socks are awesome! Best of all was the GOLD vehicle decal of the miniature horse with the saying "Got Miniature Horses?"

Thank you so much Leslie - I really appreciate all the work you put into my gift - everything is wonderful and I'm so appreciative - thank you. Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a great new year!

Thanks Reo for all your hard work coordinating and tracking SS for LB. You can now cross me off your list
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Christmas everyone .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 4 more!

And all are overseas crossings, all around the world.

I can only hope & pray they get there soon. I know the postage is horrendous!

Dang it! My gift is one that is traveling 1000's of miles and hasn't made it yet. Bummer. I know the postal person said it automatically comes with insurance, but in looking at the customs form I can't see where or who to contact as to its progress. It was mailed on Dec 7th. I sure hope it arrives soon.
default_sad.png

Dang it! My gift is one that is traveling 1000's of miles and hasn't made it yet. Bummer. I know the postal person said it automatically comes with insurance, but in looking at the customs form I can't see where or who to contact as to its progress. It was mailed on Dec 7th. I sure hope it arrives soon.
default_sad.png
Depending on what mail service you used, you may not be able to track it. But, there should be an alfa-numeric tracking number on your copy that you just plug into the tracking box on USPS.com, press enter and wait, if you are lucky it'll tell you something. [Where you find the number, depends on the customs form used. On the big customs form, the number is under the barcode. I don't have a small customs form handy to see where it might be on those.]

Latest posts

Back