POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened mine a few days ago, I confess, but I couldn't make myself take my new slippers off long enough to take pictures of them!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

My SS is Nakita, she didn't include her "real" name but good enough for me. She lives in the UK and sent me these wonderful, warm, soft, cushy slippers and yummm rock candy UK style. I was so curious when I saw rock candy on the customs form, in the US rock candy is crystalized sugar on a swizzle stick, but this rock candy is like different sizes and shapes of stick candy and so tasty. There is one that is a bit strange, Rhubarb and Custard, haven't tried that one yet, but I have to out of curiosity if nothing else.

Thank you so much Nakita, I love it all! Those slippers go on my feet the second I get in the house and stay on until I go to bed and back on the second I wake up in the morning. The fuzzy lining is super soft and the bottom has a thick, soft cushioned sole.
default_wub.png

GiftExchange.JPG

Your most very welcome =) And my 'real' name is Nakita lol x x x

Your most very welcome =) And my 'real' name is Nakita lol x x x

Forgot to mention, all of the rock was made in my friends rock factory in Blackpool, they are one of the best rock factories in the country and ship all over so I know it would have been tasty =) x

IMG_0199.jpg

I am so sorry Sally that I didnt post that I had opened my gift. Everything was safe inside the package. I love the basket

I am going to put my clippers and blades in there to protect them and carry. The mug and plate are awesome I love to drink tea out of that style of cup.

I havent been to the jewellery store yet to get a chain for my horse charm. I didnt have one

so thoughtful of you. I havent lite the candle yet but I am sure it will be lovely smell as it is Macaroon. I will use the bookmarker for sure

as I never have time to finish a book so I just use a piece of paper, Very useful.

Thanks for everything. Lovely, lovely gifts and all will be used. Cathy

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give up hope Reo, my girlfriend once received a xmas present from the States in February
new_shocked.gif

I would like to say thank you to my SS anyway, I am sure they are very upset about the darn Italian post and I am very sorry.

Thank you for your gift, I am sure I will love it when it finally arrives
rolleyes.gif

Don't give up hope Reo, my girlfriend once received a xmas present from the States in February
new_shocked.gif

I would like to say thank you to my SS anyway, I am sure they are very upset about the darn Italian post and I am very sorry.

Thank you for your gift, I am sure I will love it when it finally arrives
rolleyes.gif
Hope it was not something perishable!

I'm still waiting for a gift from Amazon.com, shipped on December 16. Not SS related, but WAIT related!

BUMMER!!!!!

At least all were sent and we had no deadbeat Santas this year. Just deadbeat shippers. I hope it arrives soon.

Aww Renee that stinks! I remember you said the Italian post was bad! Fingers crossed it comes soon!

I went to the post office with the tracking number and they found it in customs, now they are trying to get it released.

Yippeeeee

Update

Parcel was released today by customs and should be here in 2 days

risa8.gif
risa8.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

OMG that makes me SO happy!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif

Why were they holding it so long?
default_wacko.png

Who knows Reo, it makes you wonder if they were ever going to deliver it had I not complained. Tut tut. Maybe my secret parcel is full of gold. ROFL

I've been saying all along to try to find it over there. I was afraid it was lost so I'm thrilled you're going to get it AT LAST!

We had awesome Santas this year and when you get yours, I'll have my 100% and for the first time in years, we won't need to call on any Elves to step in!

WHOOP!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Yes it is wonderful news, all I needed was the tracking number.yippeee

I will post as soon as it arrives.

You shoulda asked for it.
default_laugh.png

ML had it all the time & just gave it to me yesterday.

I should have asked for it long before & given it to you, but I didn't think to.
default_unsure.png
default_blush.png

Well, you'll have CHRISTMAS soon!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

We had awesome Santas this year and when you get yours, I'll have my 100% and for the first time in years, we won't need to call on any Elves to step in!

WHOOP!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
sooo glad to read this!!!! Thanks again REO!! I LOVE doing this every year!
default_wub.png

~kathryn

I hope everyone comes back looking for my sign up thread THIS OCTOBER!

default_488.gif

I really enjoy the FUN and happiness everyone has doing this each year. It makes me happy to see you all having fun!

My parcel has arrived
new_multi.gif

OMG Mary Lou you have been so kind and generous that you made me cry, Thank you so much for my wonderful prezzies.

I received so many things, a tin of real Canadian Maple syrup, a treasure box full of lovely smelly things, a beautiful lead rope, a note book, a great recipe book and some kitchen towels.

Thank you, thank you
cheekkiss.gif

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

You got it!!! I'm SO thrilled! I'm doing the happy dance!!

GOT my 100%!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee!
default_wub.png

I got your pkg today! That was so thoughtful & sweet of you to send the candies! And the card was beautiful!
default_wink.png
THANK YOU!!

Latest posts

Back