POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Pkg from Performancemini oh weeks ago and i was good
default_smile.png
I opened it tonight ( we do our gift opening on Christmas Eve
default_smile.png

I want to say THANK YOU SS Sherilyn !!!! She sent me the cutest card that had a typed letter about her and the horses
default_smile.png
loved that ! and then she sent of all things A SOCK MONKEY !!!! she musta been reading my mind and im sooo glad i didnt buy one yesterday
default_smile.png
i used to have one when i was younger and this one im goin to keep in my Semi with me
default_smile.png
this lil guy had a note attached with the history on the sock monkey and how it was from her area (WAY COOL)

I got a real pretty purple shirt with horses on it
default_smile.png
a cup with the Rockford Peaches womans baseball team logo on it !!! thats cool actually love that move A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN
default_smile.png

also was two real cute stockings one with my shirt in it and the other with treats for my 5doggies and a new ball
default_smile.png

OH and i think we will be eating alot of Italian around the house she sent me a cute lil italian cookbook and i love to try new stuff
default_smile.png

Best of all is the number holder i got with the prettiest concho on it so next show season with 4-5 foals im goin to show swapping numbers will be a snap !!!!!

lbss2011.jpg

I have spoken to my MIL and she said that there is still no parcel for me but I am sure it will arrive soon now the xmas rush is over. It isn't a problem as I will not be home for a week anyway.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Sorry it took me so long to open gifts today. Karrel isn't feeling well and neither am I. I can't hold out much longer with these gallstones!

Well! Christmas is my favorite! I LOVE to give!!!! So I chose to give to 3 people this year!

There was no way I could have known the BEYOND awesome gifts that my Santas would give to me!

First let me say I am strange. When people are nice to me or give me gifts, I cry. Makes me feel so honored and overwhelmed. I'm not kidding.

Little Ribbie over did it! (private gift between friends) Thank you Heidi!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Then Sheri Hill. Oh my!!!! She MAKES these things on her machine!!! Thank you so much Sheri!

Got a nice card! A horse ornament she made! And TWO kinds of horse treats I know my kids will love! And a neat pot holder she made! Then.....she did two horse towels with my favorite horse colors!!! If that wasn't enough, she did a blanket in my favorite light blue with a cool horse on it!

Thank you for EVERYTHING Sheri!!!!

100_1582.jpg

And then!!!!!

Jack'sThunder OMG!!!!!!

First Leya sent some mints for the horses. She REALLY hit me where I live and covered my hint list pretty hard! She got me two vintage Archie digest comics! Vintage ones are my favorites!! They were special wrapped in a pretty box. I will savor them & cherish them!

Then....then I opened an authentic, original cartoon cell of PINK PANTHER! He was my first love and still is! There is even original drawings enclosed with the COA. I started to cry when I saw it.

100_1588.jpg

That should have been all there was. But it wasn't.

Then I opened up a quilt she made especially for me!

Yellow-for the bricks, and blue for my favorite color and all the patches for THE WIZARD OF OZ that I love so much! I wasn't able to look at it for some time because as soon as I saw what it was I started bawling my head off. I'm crying again just writing this!

100_1585.jpg

I'm STUNNED!!!! There are no words to tell all 3 of you what your gifts mean to me and I'll cherish them all forever!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SANTAS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Glad you like them Robin! Merry Christmas! I am so sorry you both are not feeling well. I pray you both feel better soon! Huge hugs!!!

Sheri

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I opened my Parcel yesterday morning, as right now it is 9:30am Boxing day.
default_smile.png

"K Sera" Lynne, Spoilt me SO SO MUCH!!!! Thank you Lynne for you lovely lovely gifts!! they are beautiful!

they all came in a HUGE box!! How did you know I love opening packages Lynne??
default_biggrin.png

then in a lovely Christmas bag all individually wrapped!

The card is lovely, and I might try making those biscuits (cookies) today
default_smile.png

the box of lollies is AMAZING! so yummy!!
default_laugh.png
and the chocolates... well, I have 6 in my family hehe so I don't think they will last very long
default_rolleyes.gif

the Christmas ornamant is lovely and will go on our tree for next year
default_yes.gif

I love the three postcards! my Dad loved them especially he loves looking at things from other places

the mug!! well its just PERFECT!!! I love drinking in big mugs and thats one of the biggest I have seen YAY!
default_laugh.png

the "c" notepad is very cute and will come in handy especially around Christmas!!

the candle is awesomehaven't seen one like it before...

I love the frame!! I think I know the perfect spot for it to go and the perfect photo!! LOVE it! hehe

the "c" Keyring is amazing I have been wanting to find one like that for ages and haven't been able to so thank you!!!

Dad n I loved the sherriff's office badge hehe! its so cool! is that from your town?

the willow Tree box has to be my Favourite!! I love the willow tree collection and have a few of the little statues but I have NEVER seen a box!! or anything with a horse!!

THANKYOU!!! I have already decided it's my stockhorse Smartie!! he is the biggest sook and loves coming up for cuddles and kisses!
default_wub.png

I love all of my gifts Thank you SO SO SO much! Lynne! you were such a great secret Santa!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Merry Christmas!!!

christmas.jpg

You are very welcome Cassie! Soooo glad the package finally arrived in time for Christmas!

I was curious if the candle worked as I'm sure you noticed it had the battery already installed at the bottom! An afterthought was that customs might x-ray that and think it was some type of explosive device!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I thought it would be pretty in your room and the new safe way to have candlelight these days!

The postcard shows the downtown area near the courthouse where I work and the its the largest city in the "Parish" that I work in. The "challenge coin" that I sent you is from my Department where I am a Sheriff's Deputy/Probation Officer (20 years ...yikes ... yes, I am that old!) Our Parish (County) has approximately 272,000 people. Just a little history and info on where I am from ....

I am glad you enjoyed your package ... I enjoyed being able to send it!
default_aktion033.gif

I was such a good girl, I waited until Christmas to open my Secret Santa and I could not have received more wonderful presents from JustJinix (Jennifer). I receved a very warm red blanket with horse print, a very cute horse christmas ornament, and a couple of hand crocheted pot holders.

Thank you Jennifer--Ive already put the blanket to use.

REO thanks again for a very successful Secret Santa again this year. You put a lot of love and effort into this and I know it can't be easy.

My diappointment turned in a wonderful suprise from my Secret Santa Savannah ( Raine Ranch Minis) I got a wonderful gift in the mail today. No one is going to miss my mini at the boarding barn. He now has a hot pink and purple halter and lead line. He aslo got 2 new brushes. One is a rubber shedding brush which I do not have.. I also have a candle and pepperment body wash. Do not know what that is going to do to Lance(my mini) as he loves peppermints. But best of all is a box of Turtles. I do not know how you knew that those are the most favorite of mine.

Thanks again for making my and Lance's Christmas wonderful
I am glad you liked every thing!
smile.gif

Yay!

My Secret Santa present was at the Post Office today!!!!

Thank you for my lovely SS presents to my SS Parmela from Star Ridge Acres.

First there is the beautiful bracelet that she made especially for me. It is made of lavender quartz with sterling silver spacer beads and has Swarovski crystals on it as well. Thank you soooo much. It is lovely! Parmela also sent me some lovely smelling Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soap that a lady local to her makes, as well as 2 Purple bucket straps that I am going to use in my horse float.

Also in my parcel was a very cute 'Cat' oven mitt, which had a very special present inside it! It is a very special ornament in the shape of a 'Hobby Horse' for my Christmas tree. This very sweet little horse has been hung on her own family tree for at least 42 years! I will treasure it. Thank you Parmela.

Excuse the dodgy photo, but I have to use my phone as I am looking at new cameras - but haven't bought one yet!

Robin are we done? Did Santa get all the gifts delivered?

Happy New year Everybody!!!

Robin are we done? Did Santa get all the gifts delivered?

Happy New year Everybody!!!

Nope! My person never said if she recieved her gift yet. I emailed Robin to see if she did or if I should email her myself. Have'nt heard back yet. But as of right now, I dont believe my person did yet. She is from the UK and sent it out over a month ago. But others say it could take up to 8 weeks.
default_sad.png

Im bumbed!

I am from the UK originally and I haven't received mine yet. Heheee I wonder if it was me ( naughty laugh)

There are 3 more and all are overseas.

NO NEED to ruin it by revealing who is Santa to who yet!
default_nono.gif

I know how awful it is to wait for a gift and also to wait for them to get your gift
default_sad.png
but give it more time.

I'll just keep getting grey hairs and praying!
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my second package!!!
default_aktion033.gif

It came a couple of days ago but I've been SWAMPED at work! It's been worse than I can remember in my 11 years at this employer. I was supposed to be on vacation this week and it was cancelled!
default_new_shocked.gif
I've never had that happen before.

My presents are awesome! Beautiful horsey cards (Kyle, are those your designs???), a stunning magnet, a have with her farm logo
default_wub.png
and more! I promise, PROMISE to post a picture just as soon as I get to catch my breath. I just didn't want Kylie worrying about if it got here, so I'm posted!

Thank you Kylie! I love it all!!!
default_wub.png

Yay!

My Secret Santa present was at the Post Office today!!!!

Thank you for my lovely SS presents to my SS Parmela from Star Ridge Acres.

First there is the beautiful bracelet that she made especially for me. It is made of lavender quartz with sterling silver spacer beads and has Swarovski crystals on it as well. Thank you soooo much. It is lovely! Parmela also sent me some lovely smelling Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soap that a lady local to her makes, as well as 2 Purple bucket straps that I am going to use in my horse float.

Also in my parcel was a very cute 'Cat' oven mitt, which had a very special present inside it! It is a very special ornament in the shape of a 'Hobby Horse' for my Christmas tree. This very sweet little horse has been hung on her own family tree for at least 42 years! I will treasure it. Thank you Parmela.

Excuse the dodgy photo, but I have to use my phone as I am looking at new cameras - but haven't bought one yet!
YAY Lorraine!!! I'm so relieved it finally got there. I mailed it on Dec 7th. Merry Christmas!
default_wub.png

Yeahhhhhhhhh so glad it all arrived I hope you enjoy it all =) I do wish I could claim the cards aren't they stunning ! But something I found =) I did draw and design my farm logo lol but that's about it =)

HO HO HO ....

My gift arrived today from my LB Secret Santa; Leslie Post (wantminimore) from Maine. The mail carrier had it crammed in the mailbox - guess he suspected it was a Christmas gift as he normally will leave a slip and I have to drive 15 miles away to pick things up (we're too far off the road so they won't drive back here). LOL Glad he was in the holiday spirit to stuff it in the box instead. LOL He usually doesn't come till 430pm or later so we have to pick things up the next day - I wouldn't have gotten it till Tuesday otherwise.

Leslie you did a great job! Thank you so much for all the wonderful items. The lavendar candle had the box smelling wonderful. My hubby the hunter is eyeing the wonderful coffee cup with the big moose on it (from Maine). The horse treats are the smallest little bites I've ever seen - just perfect for the minis without having to break each one apart. LOL The furry soft plush socks are awesome! Best of all was the GOLD vehicle decal of the miniature horse with the saying "Got Miniature Horses?"

Thank you so much Leslie - I really appreciate all the work you put into my gift - everything is wonderful and I'm so appreciative - thank you. Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a great new year!

Thanks Reo for all your hard work coordinating and tracking SS for LB. You can now cross me off your list
default_aktion033.gif

Merry Christmas everyone .....
I;m glad you like everything and i'm so happy that you got it in time. I love the little decal, I have one on my truck:)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Hi, I'm really sorry i've not posted sooner (had a few family problems), I got my secret santa and LOVED it! I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to my secret santa! Was loads of fun and would love to do it again next year! =) x x x

Latest posts

Back