Possibly moving...need to convince boyfriend or find cash!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, I have zipped my lips on that one...believe me, I know 20 minutes is nothing! I told him flat out that I guarantee if I find a place that is 10-15 minutes outside of town that he said he would be happy to move to, and he then tells me he no longer wants to, then that is it...over...i'm not giving up a second place and he knows it!

MiniHB:

I'm calling in sick Friday just so I can sit by the computer and wait for the update on what the health inspector has to say about your mold-encrusted home.

I'd like to go to a movie in the evening, so don't dilly dally. Please post ASAP.

Heavens no..........why should it be closed? It's better then the last soap opera I saw......

"The Girl Who Cried Wolf" :lol:
default_wacko.png
:

I am also staying tuned to "As The Mold Multiplies". Or how bout

"There is a Fungus Amongus"

Now if MiniHoof wants it closed that's her business. Her wish is just a delete button away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict this post will be closed any time...it's heading south....

Heading south? Don't be a sourpuss, barnbum. Just because you're not pulling for MiniHoofBeats like the rest of us is no reason to say the post is heading south.

Well, from what I can gather, it doesn't seem to me like Yaddax and MiniHoofBeats have any plans to become room mates!

Well, from what I can gather, it doesn't seem to me like Yaddax and MiniHoofBeats have any plans to become room mates!
I'm not sure I know what that means. I'm pulling for MiniHoofBeats to come out of this A-OK. If we lived anywhere near each other, I'd rent her a mold-free room.

As for this ...

I am also staying tuned to "As The Mold Multiplies". Or how bout"There is a Fungus Amongus"
... All I can say is: Now that's funny. Vertical, there is no limit to your humor.

I am also staying tuned to "As The Mold Multiplies". Or how bout

"There is a Fungus Amongus"

Ok now really shouldnt there be some warning.. darn it not only did water spit all over my keyboard.. but it came out my nose as well.. thanks for laugh carol.. just wish it wasnt right as I was drinking lol

I don't like the boyfriend. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I like the mold better than the boyfriend.
default_wacko.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]I have been feeling really sorry for Stef..... The reason being that she is so full of ideas, not bad ones but just out of order ones.... I know she loves horses but , Stef, your life situation doesnt warrant adding a horse right now. You arent in a settled comitted relationship, nor are you still living at home, you are living from paycheck to paycheck in a month to month not so great place.... Your excitement over getting these horses the past month is admirable but I really think that because of your inability to make decisions well, your impulsiveness and then sadness at having to back out of things etc.... you need to get YOU straight before you add a boyfriend horse, dog. anything. I see you as a rollercoaster type oerson, really up and excited and forging ahead sometimes without thinking things all the way thru and then being VERY depressed when it doesnt go the way you plan. I know you are really a great kid.... well little older than kid but in your posts I see, highs, lows, flight of ideas and inability to find direection and stick to it. You seem to get upset with boyfriend then forgive all his issues just to stay in the relationship that I think is toxic for you...... Can you maybe take a year or so to just find YOU? maybe some councelling to help you with the highs and lows and impulsivity? Im not saying this to be down on you , Im fairly certain that is how you will take it but this is out of genuine concern for you. Really.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I think we all have ups and downs in our lives and that many of us live paycheck to paycheck....many of us just aren't as open to share our lives. A horse, just as a dog, could actually provide a good influence on her life...just another opinion.... I do hope things come together and work out for the best.

* Marty....we only have one side of that story....he may be completely different that we are led to believe...there must be something there that keeps her with him.

I can imagine this leading to script writing in Hollywood....a new career and lifestyle....any one know a good agent?

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]I have been feeling really sorry for Stef..... The reason being that she is so full of ideas, not bad ones but just out of order ones.... I know she loves horses but , Stef, your life situation doesnt warrant adding a horse right now. You arent in a settled comitted relationship, nor are you still living at home, you are living from paycheck to paycheck in a month to month not so great place.... Your excitement over getting these horses the past month is admirable but I really think that because of your inability to make decisions well, your impulsiveness and then sadness at having to back out of things etc.... you need to get YOU straight before you add a boyfriend horse, dog. anything. I see you as a rollercoaster type oerson, really up and excited and forging ahead sometimes without thinking things all the way thru and then being VERY depressed when it doesnt go the way you plan. I know you are really a great kid.... well little older than kid but in your posts I see, highs, lows, flight of ideas and inability to find direection and stick to it. You seem to get upset with boyfriend then forgive all his issues just to stay in the relationship that I think is toxic for you...... Can you maybe take a year or so to just find YOU? maybe some councelling to help you with the highs and lows and impulsivity? Im not saying this to be down on you , Im fairly certain that is how you will take it but this is out of genuine concern for you. Really.[/SIZE]

Lyn

sTOP FEEDING THIS KID THERE ARE 95 POST AND SHE ENJOYS THEM ALL

I do not think we are feeding anyone, we are just concerned, just remember, you could be there one day and would like to have this forum care enough to help.

We are suppose to be there for each other.
default_wub.png
:

If you read or reply, I guess we are all feeding

We both decided to rewind the clock and start where we should have, by getting the health department here in the house to check if our living conditions are hazardous. We scheduled for a 2:00pm this Friday.

Good for you!!!!! Please do let us know how it turns out!

I do not think we are feeding anyone, we are just concerned, just remember, you could be there one day and would like to have this forum care enough to help.

We are suppose to be there for each other.
default_wub.png
:

If you read or reply, I guess we are all feeding
:aktion033:

well said.

I spend a lot of time at forums, and at one of them there is a person i have a very hard time dealing with because she seems to thrive on intentionally stirring up MAJOR drama. Yet many MANY of the posters there care very much about her (I do to, to be honest, I just can't stand getting pulled into her issues) and they DO want to keep talking with her, encouraging her, and picking her up when all her plans fall apart. So I simply don't read her threads, and we are all happy. If I see that she is the original poster in a topic I just don;t read that topic and go on about my business. It's very simple, really, and because I simply avoid things that bother me about her we all get along just fine, whether other people are "feeding" her or not.

Just curious what the health inspector said about the mold.

Wow, i'm so sorry everyone, I checked on this post a few times and no replies so I thought it died yet again...

Look at all the replies! I just have to laugh and go back and read them again, the Fungus Amongus was just a hoot!!!

And then the arguing broke out over supporting me or feeding me new ideas...I just want to say that yes, I do go through highs and lows, but who doesn't? That is human nature...anyone who lives through life just feeling "blah" 24/7 I honestly don't believe they are truly living...that is what I call "autopilot" where you just go through life every day, same thing, same routine like clockwork...where is the fun? I LIKE to feel happy, and when I feel sad that just shows me, I can still feel. It passes, life goes on, and I am happy again!

FUNGUS UPDATE

Yaddax - I am so sorry I didn't get to you on FRIDAY!

Department of health came in - basement is NOT TOXIC nor is it HAZARDOUS to our health. He said the main issue is that everything is in bags or cardboard boxes, and that mold thrives when cardboard gets damp. He said if he put everything in blue tubs, build shelves and get it off the floor, oh and once more spray down the walls and floor with bleach, that everything will be fine.

*phew* but I still feel that my lungs are encrusted with mold spores!

We have agreed only to live there through the winter, and come spring we are going to move out to the country (within 10 minutes of the city though) where I can have my mini and he can still be close enough to work.

Thank you so much everyone, for your support, I think this is THE MOST supportive thread i've ever posted on here...I can't thank you all enough, you've helped pull me through the bad, and the good, and you even added a little humor =) My life is full of ups and downs, but that is how I like it! That is me...and I like me =)

Thank you
default_wub.png
:

MiniHB:

It's good to hear the mold isn't a health issue.

And you're right. Live life. As someone recently said to me, "You can’t discover new oceans if you’re afraid to leave sight of the shore.â€

Latest posts

Back