Please stop what you are doing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went to visit Linda and the family today. They were all on the beach walking and relaxing. I had a great day with her and she was feeling pretty good. I think she will be very tired tonight and in some pain so please, please keep those prayer coming for her. When I talked with Bonnie and told her she was surprise and said the power of prayer is so very powerful so keep them coming, they keep her going. Lizzie had a great time with Courtney on the beach collecting shells and sea glass.

default_pray.gif

Yesterday I just could not sit at work knowing that my mom and Lizzie were going to see her. I was just a wreck so I'm very thankful that my Sup let me leave. I know I did the right thing! I was in total shock when we got to the house and Kim had just gotten home to learn that Linda was at the beach. What a perfect day to spend with friends relaxing at the beach. Linda is so very strong and fighting against this. She and the family are always in my thoughts/prayers.

Lizzie was so happy to see her buddy Courtney. They just took off for the tidal pools and had a great time. Lizzie filled her socks (yup socks) full of shells, rocks, sea glass.

Sorry to get on this thread so late, but it doesn't mean I am not thinking of Linda and family and praying for them every day.

So glad everyone had a nice day at the beach.

And what a wonderful prayer Davie - AMEN.

Mary

Keeping Linda in my thoughts and prayers.

Davie that is a beautiful prayer. Amen!

Linda and other forum members have been on my prayer list, but I will be sending her extra prayers!! Linda, keep being strong.. Loving thoughts and prayers being sent to you!!
default_wub.png

prayers are coming to you Linda and family from Wyoming!

GOD is with YOU!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Blessings,

Jenny and Mel

Dear Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers for your healing touch for our dear friend Linda. She has fought a good battle for so long and now she needs your healing arms around her more than ever. Please give her relief from the pain and restful slumber for her to heal her battered body. Please give her family strength and courage to continue to take care of her when she is weak and tired.
You and you alone will decide when Linda's journey on this temporary home called Earth is done and we all realize that our time is short for as we are told, from the minute we take our first breath, we are preparing for our final breath and the journey that you have planned for us is unknown. Please if it is your will to call Linda home, please make her passing peacefuly but we all pray that you will heal our dear friend, rid her of this terrible disease that resides within her and make her whole. Linda has so much to offer and pray that her journey is not done as we so dearly love this lady. I ask that you enwrap Linda in your glowing light of strength and heal her so that she may continue her earthly journey as I believe she still has a mission to complete.

Please Dear Father hear our prayers, you have said that prayers are powerful and you hear all, let our voices raise as one resounding voice for our dear friend. AMEN

--------------------

Davie Killman, Arabesque Acres, Norman OK

Where quality not quantity can be found at reasonable prices.

http://www.arabesqueacres.com

CMHR State Coordinator for Oklahoma
I wanted to copy these beautiful words again--so whoever sees the thank yous can see what the prayer is.

And AMEN to them.

Yeterday late afternoon/evening Gaylene drove down to visit with Linda and family. She said Linda seemed a bit better and I think the pain meds were working well. Linda, Paul and kids had taken a trip to the beach again for a while. I didn't post a lot of details as I didn't want to get them wrong. I will see if I can get Gaylene to post and update. Overall it sounded like a good visit and Linda was feeling a bit better.

Mark

I just called Linda to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. She sounded really good. She was enjoying her day with her family. They were planning on going for a walk on the beach.

Thank you for keeping us updated, Continued prayers for LInda and her family.

I was out of the country this past week but did get in touch with Paul and Linda from there (somewhat).

I'm going up to visit her tomorrow, she sounded happy and pain free this afternoon when I spoke with her, will know more when I arrive. I'm hoping to get there early enough to allow Paul to get out to do some work! His clients all need him, and the family needs the income.

Keep up the prayers, everyone, they are working!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

dru

Latest posts

Back