Please stop what you are doing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dear God, PLEASE let her stay with us.
default_please.gif

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Everyone PLEASE believe inthe power of prayer, and PRAY hard for our Linda. Prayers being said as I type, and we will continue to keep her inour prayers for as long as needed.

Diana (Diana) & Karen (DreamlandNH) are on their way over now from NH. It is about a 2 hour drive. They said they will call me and let me know how she is when they get there. I cannot leave work but plan to bring over some food for the family after work. As soon as I know something I will let you all know.

Thought and powerful prayers coming Linda's way. She is always in my thoughts as well as Theresa.

Dear Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers for your healing touch for our dear friend Linda. She has fought a good battle for so long and now she needs your healing arms around her more than ever. Please give her relief from the pain and restful slumber for her to heal her battered body. Please give her family strength and courage to continue to take care of her when she is weak and tired.

You and you alone will decide when Linda's journey on this temporary home called Earth is done and we all realize that our time is short for as we are told, from the minute we take our first breath, we are preparing for our final breath and the journey that you have planned for us is unknown. Please if it is your will to call Linda home, please make her passing peacefuly but we all pray that you will heal our dear friend, rid her of this terrible disease that resides within her and make her whole. Linda has so much to offer and pray that her journey is not done as we so dearly love this lady. I ask that you enwrap Linda in your glowing light of strength and heal her so that she may continue her earthly journey as I believe she still has a mission to complete.

Please Dear Father hear our prayers, you have said that prayers are powerful and you hear all, let our voices raise as one resounding voice for our dear friend. AMEN

Davie thank you! That was a beautiful prayer and I add my AMEN!

Your prayers are working! Good News!

Karen & Diana just got there. Linda wasn't home. Evidently she wanted to go to the beach so Paul took her over. They are going to meet her there.

I will keep you posted.

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
She went to the BEACH???

I must have missed a post somewhere.... what is going on with Linda?!!! Excellerated heart rate? (that can be from too much pain, which will drive your blood pressure sky high too!) And prayers are always said for her from here!
default_wub.png

I can think of few things more soothing than the sound and scent and feel of the ocean waves meeting Mother Earth..and today begins the full moon and it is a wishing moon..so make those wishes...mine is for Linda.

Just got back from bringing them some dinner. I have never seen anyone as strong as Linda in my life. She is putting up a fight like no other. The painkillers are working well so she is not in any pain right now.

Latest posts

Back