Please stop what you are doing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update. Makayla & I went over to Linda's yesterday to bring groceries. Linda had been in bed all day. She was not in pain but very weak and tired. We didn't want to disturb her so we just visited with Courtney for a bit. Courtney seemed very tired herself. She is responsible for most of the horse care plus stall cleaning. So much responsibility for such a young kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update. i hope Linda is feeling even better
default_smile.png

My thoughts and prayers go out to Linda and her family. Talked with Paul last night and Linda is very tried and sleeping a lot. Here is a prayer for each on of the BEST family.

praying-animated-animation-praying-.gif
LINDA
PAUL
KIM
MATT
COURTNEY

Last edited by a moderator:
Blessings and prayers for Linda and her family. We will hold her in our hearts and our thoughts.

Continuing to say prayers for Linda and her family. ((((HUGS))))

I just spoke to Linda. She sounded okay. Paul was going to Wal-Mart and Linda did not want to stay home. So she and Courtney were waiting in the truck.

So, I thought of another thing we all can do to help. Paul is not working as he is caring for Linda so money is very tight for them.

What about sending gift cards to the family? Their address is: 5 Hersey Lane, Stratham NH 03885

This is where they frequently shop:

Market Basket Stratham NH (603)772-2952

Walmart - several in the area.

They buy their grain at Rockingham Feed, Exeter NH. Their number is 603-778-8132. They buy Omolene 200 for all their horses except Becky who gets Purina Pure Pride. I sometimes will call them and tell them and give them my credit card number and they will set a bag aside for Linda. Matt works there and he can bring it home with him.

Sue

Latest posts

Back