Please keep the Eberth Family in your Thoughts and Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear this. Dr. Eberth's passing will leave a big void not only in the hearts of his family & loved ones, but in the Miniature Horse world as well.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family.

My sympathy to the entire Eberth family. God Bless!!!

Barbie

Deepest sympathy to the Eberth family. Thoughts and prayers going out to them during this time.

I'm so deeply sorry for their loss and the loss to the miniature horse world too. He will be missed by many. My thoughts & prayers go to his family & friends.

Larry and I send our deepest sympathy to the entire Eberth family. Prayers and Light........

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences for the Eberth family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Robin

I heard about this on facebook and it was such a shock. Sending sympathy and prayers to the Eberths...

My thoughts and prayers are with the Eberth Family today, God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry to hear of their loss, my thoughts and prayers are with the family.

I am so sorry for the Eberth family for this great loss. I have always heard nice things about Mr. Eberth, though I was never fortunate enough to meet him. The world has truly lost a wonderful person. Prayers to the Eberths in their time of sorrow.

I am so very sorry to hear of Ed's death. I enjoyed working with him so many years ago when I was executive secretary and he was president of AMHA. We will be praying for all of the family.

Tony & Carol Greaves

I am sad to hear of Dr. Eberth's passing. My heart goes out to the family and friends. I feel fortunate that we did get to meet Dr. Eberth at the foaling seminar. He was very intelligent and interesting person. He also had a great sense of humor. Very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to his family.

Sincerely,

Freida Blair, Debbie Walton, and Jennifer Walton

Silver Ridge Minis

Latest posts

Back