Please Pray for the Family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
With tears in my eyes please, please I ask you to please pray for Scott Uzzel and his family! The power of prayer is very great and we Love them so very much! Those of you who don't know Scott, he has been very influencial in the Shetland pony world, wrote a fine, fine book about Shetland ponies and was a judge for many, many years!

Thank you and Glod Bless,

Jenny & Mel Broadhead

Yesterday, my in-laws were involved in a terrible car crash in Louisville, Kentucky. Sadly Tracy's dad, Ralph, was killed; and her mom, Bev, is in critical, but stable condition at the University of Louisville Hospital. Bev had a stent put in her aorta yesterday to repair a tear. Her ribs were broken on both sides. Tomorrow, she will have spinal surgery to fuse vertebrae T7 and T8. She is on a ventilator and has tubes in both lungs. She is able to move her arms and legs. She is able to open her eyes, and Tracy feels she is aware that she and her sister, Teri, are there. We have yet to make any funeral arrangements for Ralph. Please remember our family in your prayers.

Oh God Bless their family in their time of need...
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

default_saludando.gif
so sorry to hear about a tragic lost...

my love and prays go out to Bev and family
default_wub.png

My prayers are with you all. I am sorry about the loss of your dad, and praying for a full

recovery for your mom. My mom is recovery from a heart attack and with all the prayers

she is improving each day. Your mom will have a long road back, but with your help and

all the prayers she can make it. My mom was on a vent for 6 weeks. It takes time to

wean them off, so lots patience and prayers there. They had to do a food tube. She

had to learn to walk, and to eat all over again. Each day, when the doctors feel its

safe, work her arms and legs. We couldn't and mom loss all of her strenght. It has been

a long road back. All my prayers for her and your family.

Latest posts

Back