Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa,

I'm assuming since the cam went out that you did not receive good news. Please call anytime you need to talk. I am here for you. I am crying right along with you! BIG HUGS!!! You are the BEST horsey mom! XXXOOO

[SIZE=12pt]Doesn't look good - I am so sad for them!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

I think thsy shut the camera off-this is just too sad
default_no.gif

I just spoke with her, they shut off the camera for a private moment.

Theresa, if you have any questions about the things I mentioned to check, call me #251-408-0980

Rick

OH THANK GOD - I am praying so hard for a good outcome for this mare. Gosh I burst right into tears when that cam went down. Theresa - I'm still praying with everything I have.

Continued prayers from here I have watched off and on all night and these are some of the best horsie lovers I have ever seen. Please let their mare be OK and baby too. They deserve it.

Nope I'm holding on to HOPE here that mare looks to good to be put down.

If its a pinched nerve I thought it would affect both back legs not just the right rear?

Looks like she has an EXCELLENT support network.

THERESA YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF MORAL SUPPORT RIGHT HERE, STAY STRONG!

[SIZE=12pt]Maybe it is wishful thinking, but she looks a little better to me. Please God, let her be ok. You can tell her family loves her so much.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Nope I'm holding on to HOPE here that mare looks to good to be put down.

If its a pinched nerve I thought it would affect both back legs not just the right rear?

Looks like she has an EXCELLENT support network.

THERESA YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF MORAL SUPPORT RIGHT HERE, STAY STRONG!
I don't know how it works in horses- but I know if it's akin to sciatica in people, one leg/hip can be affected. Ooooh the vet is still there!

Come on Momma! Show 'em you can do it!!

PLEASE FOLKS! Continue to Update for some of us who cannot get the CAM !!!

Miniv - The vet is working inside the mare now... perhaps trying to reposition or get the foal out?

He's out now. Glove is off. They're talking...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think maybe it was an ultrasound they just did?

Momma Mare is up, but she hasn't moved around much.

________

Now the vet is getting onto his toolbox of stuff while they talk outside the stall O.O

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Info..........I pray the vet is giving GOOD news!

Latest posts

Back