Placings from AMHR National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shetlandminiature.com?? where? I am clueless. I will look on HorseShowsOnline.com, maybe there? thats where I always look.
Horse Shows Online isnt updated yett
default_smile.png

I looked on the AMHR site, on Show results. I used both the Class and the horse selection . The class where our horse finished 3 in at nationals , has been changed

to a 2 place finish. I guess you need to know what the original placings were to notice the change.

I did not see a list of changes . Maryann

This unfortunate incident has caused a load of trouble and heartache for a lot of people, both those who got moved up, and for those who lost placings and thought their horses were qualified.

I feel so sorry, especially when it involved the youth. They look up to the older generation for guidance and look what a mess this has all been.

What a hard lesson to learn about the older generation, some of whom do "not play fair."

Well, I guess that is just life, but it is too bad for all involved.

Why were the qualifcations not checked before Nationals? Are the people in the office so overworked that they did not have time to do it? I know that it is our responsibily as exhibitors to make sure we play by the rules, but we all know that there are those that don't. That is what we have a staff in the office to do-keep track of stuff.

The stewards are there to make sure everything is HONEST in the showring and the registry workers are supposed to be our paper watchdogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back