Pictures of our little man...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
When we shaved off the winter fluff, we noticed he was thin, so we added some weight builder to his diet... he isn't where we want him yet, but he's getting there... and oh the shine on the coat! As soon as he is... uh... ready, he will be gelded. His mane is so dry... I think I'm gonna use Shapley's on it... hopefully that will help...So, here is one, and believe me, I can't wait to shave our little girl, also a yearling, we purchased from Carlenehorse... darn clippers quit a quarter of the way through!
default_wacko.png
: Hopefully will have pictures of her soon...

OH, please excuse the lighting, the stretching and ill fitting halter, we were just trying to snap pics before it got REALLY dark!

Chris

Technicolor Boy Named Sioux

IMAG0215-1.jpg

IMAG0212-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
were you able to get the body builder i told you about?? Just keep pouring on the feed!!! some of these taller guys just take a huge amount to get their weight on. I love his long legs. Cant wait to see pics in a couple weeks. He so reminds me of the first mini stallion i got years ago. same color markings, neck etc

Thanks everybody... I love his long legs too! Kaykay, I wasn't able to get that weight gainer you told me about, because my husband is between construction jobs, so $$ kinda tight. I did go down to the feed store and find some there. It is a granule put out by First Companion called Miracle Weight Gain... He LOVES it! He licks the bucket clean! Our filly isn't real crazy about it, but she tolerates it... she prefers the beet pulp. I included pictures of his other side... the first set of (cheap) clippers quit cutting nice, so it is VERY rough AND he was straight out of the paddock, so his feet are a bit muddy, but as requested, here are pictures of his other side.

Chris

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

Edited for spelling

Christine I hope you don't mind...I lightened them up a bit so we could see him a little better. He's such a good lookin' fella. I love the way the white goes down under his throat-latch.

Sioux2.jpg

Sioux1.jpg

Thanks Carlene! I know! I can't wait to get my new clippers! She loves being clipped by the way, I was able to shave her head and most of her neck before the clippers gave out, and she LOVED it! About fell asleep!lol

Oh, and I don't mind that you lightened it up AppyLover2... I should have thought of that!

Chris

Latest posts

Back