Pics of my two new additions from the Champion of Champions Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
Lord knows I didnt need any more mouths to feed and I wasnt even looking to buy any horses. I only got a number to buy tack...( I did buy some halters..LOL ) I couldnt pass up these two. I think I got really good deals on them both....

102_4240.jpg

102_4238.jpg

This is Celtic Fields Ladds Phantom Mist- He is a AMHA/AMHR reg. yearling perlino colt sired by Fallen Ash Farms Irish Ladd and out of a BTU daughter. This colt moves really nice and we are considering putting him in harness training when he is older. He is kinda a pocket pet but with the young colt awareness that he is all boy... I am excited to see how he matures.. I would like to thank Lori Hostetler for letting me bring this boy home.

102_4229.jpg

102_4227.jpg

This is LSM Silken Gold- She is AMHA/AMHR reg. 05" palomino mare. She stands 31.50". She is a perfect replica of a shrunk down quarter horse. She is sired by Little Kings Just Dreamin who is a son of Supreme Dream and out of a daughter of NFC Rowdy's Commander. I love this little mare even though she isnt what others would consider the Arabian type.This mare was one of the silent auction horses. I would like to thank her previous owner for letting me have her as well.

I am very excited about both of these new additions and cant wait to see how they will improve our program and most importantly enrich our lives..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations - you have yourself a nice pair of horses there! Love the mare, she's just my type
default_yes.gif

Anna

Congrats on your halter and oh a horses purchase. That lil pally mare is nice!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations! They are both very, very pretty!

Thankyou Everyone !!!

We really really love the mare too. She might possibly be bred but I doubt it as she doesnt look it at all. She was pasture bred up until october of 09 but the stallion was young so who knows. I am kinda hoping she isnt cause I really wanna cross her with Rocky.

The colt was one of those things where no one bid on him and I thought what the heck...I thought he would sell for alot of money with his color and breeding. I think people were afraid of his height as he is 32.00" and only a yearling. I talked with Lori actually about him before the sale and she said Ladd's foals usually never mature much higher than 32 so I guess we will see.Not sure what I am gonna do with him but do know he would probably make a nice driving horse. Hubby sure wasnt happy I bought a colt though !!! I was a bad bad wife !!

Congratulations on your new additions. They both our very nice, especially your new mare.
default_wub.png
default_thumbup.gif

Lord knows I didnt need any more mouths to feed and I wasnt even looking to buy any horses. I only got a number to buy tack...( I did buy some halters..LOL ) I couldnt pass up these two. I think I got really good deals on them both....

102_4240.jpg

102_4238.jpg

This is Celtic Fields Ladds Phantom Mist- He is a AMHA/AMHR reg. yearling perlino colt sired by Fallen Ash Farms Irish Ladd and out of a BTU daughter. This colt moves really nice and we are considering putting him in harness training when he is older. He is kinda a pocket pet but with the young colt awareness that he is all boy... I am excited to see how he matures.. I would like to thank Lori Hostetler for letting me bring this boy home.

102_4229.jpg

102_4227.jpg

This is LSM Silken Gold- She is AMHA/AMHR reg. 05" palomino mare. She stands 31.50". She is a perfect replica of a shrunk down quarter horse. She is sired by Little Kings Just Dreamin who is a son of Supreme Dream and out of a daughter of NFC Rowdy's Commander. I love this little mare even though she isnt what others would consider the Arabian type.This mare was one of the silent auction horses. I would like to thank her previous owner for letting me have her as well.

I am very excited about both of these new additions and cant wait to see how they will improve our program and most importantly enrich our lives..

She tells me she is not bred!

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back