Petunia udate...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]..i keep thinking about Sat. i was going to put her down then i got her phone call...it has been a long 7 days
default_wacko.png
: . [/SIZE]

Hang in there kiddo. I know exactly how you are feeling. Twoie and I are praying for you and Tuni every day

:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=18pt]Hooray! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Way to go Lady Vet too!!!! :new_multi:

Sandy

You know I would have been the first to say "let her go" if I had thought that was the right thing to do.

I just did not feel the treatment she was getting was right and I did not feel she was ready to go, either.

I have seen this, first hand, and believe me, once she starts climbing the hill you will be AMAZED and how quickly she will start bouncing back.

Right now you think it will be AGES before she can stand the trailer ride- but, in a week's time you may feel differently.

There are loads of things you could do if you did want to get her home safely- if that time comes, PM me and I'll give you some ideas.

You know I would have been the first to say "let her go" if I had thought that was the right thing to do.I just did not feel the treatment she was getting was right and I did not feel she was ready to go, either.

I have seen this, first hand, and believe me, once she starts climbing the hill you will be AMAZED and how quickly she will start bouncing back.

Right now you think it will be AGES before she can stand the trailer ride- but, in a week's time you may feel differently.

There are loads of things you could do if you did want to get her home safely- if that time comes, PM me and I'll give you some ideas.
Jane...that is so encouraging
default_yes.gif
:

She has amazed us all with her fight for life.

She'll be home soon Nik
default_wub.png
:

Jane, I felt the same way and I did talk to Nikki about alot of the things you mentioned. There was never a doubt in my mind that if she got on the right meds with a good vet that she would pull thru this. But others mentioned just the opposite to Nikki, and that got her really down and hurting. "when the going gets tough~~ the tough get going" and Niks little Tunia is one tough little gal who had a STRONG will to live and was bound and determined to show Nikki that she could with time. I am just so glad Nikki listened to her heart and not any other words of wisdon and gave Tunia the fighting chance.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]It is so good to hear all of the encouranging news about Tunia's progress!
default_yes.gif
: She's a heck of a girl! Please keep the updates coming!!!
[/SIZE]

You are doing great too Nik!

Shannon
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back