Petunia udate...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay Petunia!! I can't wait to hear how you are doing today!! Keep up the great work pretty girl!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: So glad to hear Petunia is improving!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I will continue to pray for her!!
default_pray.gif
:

Vicki

Cummon Tune,

Twoie and I are pulling all the way for you sweet pea. You can do it...you have to , your mom loves you SOOOOOO much
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is such great news!! Keep fighting, Petunia!

I want to thank this wonderful vet who gave Petunia the chance to LIVE--- huge kudos to her!

Looking for a new update. Has anyone heard anything? Hugs to Petunia. =-)

chico

I've been watching for our Wednesday update too. Anyone hear anything? Nik, I will give you a call later, if we dont hear from you on here. Ce

[SIZE=14pt]I know, I miss my buddy and another good update on Tunie... Just know we are thinking about you Nik![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]vet just called...she went in the barn and Petunia was standing up by herself...she was very excited and as you can imagine, i am too! she is still very swollen and is going to send me a picture...if she does i will try to post it...thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts, Nikki [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt] I am so glad that she is making a double dose of daily progress! Come on Tunia, your well on your way to coming home to your Mom and Zada who miss you very much...you can do this Tunia...well all here praying for you for a full recovery! Corinne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]vet just called...she went in the barn and Petunia was standing up by herself...she was very excited and as you can imagine, i am too! she is still very swollen and is going to send me a picture...if she does i will try to post it...thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts, Nikki [/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]WOOOOOO HOOOOOO[/SIZE] (that's me SCREAMING with excitement!!!!!)

Hurray Petunia :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: i looked for an update before i left work at noon today but have not been near the computer since... so HAPPY to see this!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]I am so happy to hear that! Standing by herself?? Way to go Tunie!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: She's ready to go north.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

NIKKI :aktion033: I've got chills of happiness going through my bones....

What a celebration !!!!

I knew she would NEVER bite at anyone
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]the vet said by the weekend she hopes to have her off the IV's and then from there we'll have to see about boarding her there. she has the same concerns about trailering her as i do...just to far in a trailer, it takes alot of strength to balance and it would just be too much too soon. she said if she keeps improving that it might be a week or 2 before she could tolerate the long ride home but that's o.k. we'll wait and see what happens...i keep thinking about Sat. i was going to put her down then i got her phone call...it has been a long 7 days
default_wacko.png
: . [/SIZE]

Nikki,

I am so happy that Petunia is doing so well! Will continue to keep your precious Petunia in my prayers!!

It won't be long and she will be back home with you!!

:aktion033: Tunia is an AMAZING girl :aktion033:

She is going to be SO happy to see you when she comes home
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back