Pedigree Information.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

End Level Farms

Reaction score
I am looking for pedigree information on the following two mares. Wondering if anyone has the pedigree information on these mares. They are in my Curly Pony's pedigree.

Coffey Grounds Red Echo 33871B

and

Slingo Snow Flake 686A

Thank you everyone.

Coffey Grounds Red Echo is from unregistered parents and the only Snow Flake that I could find was Snow Fire's Snow Flake.

Sorry, not much help.

Mary

I am looking for pedigree information on the following two mares. Wondering if anyone has the pedigree information on these mares. They are in my Curly Pony's pedigree.

Coffey Grounds Red Echo 33871B

and

Slingo Snow Flake 686A

Thank you everyone.
Sligo Snowflake #686 / unregistered dam and sire / birth 1969 / height listed as 33" color White / owner B.V. Thompson

3 foals listed: filly in 1988 Whispering Fir's Moon Glow; colt in 1985 Del's Majic; colt in 1976 Sligo Little Big Man; colt in 1975 Sligo Little Stormy

Coffey Grounds Red Echo #33871 / unregistered dam & sire/ birth 1989 / height 36" color Bay pinto /owner Sandy Van Meter

I listed the owners as you might be able to get more information if you really wanted to pursue this. However it didn't look like they were the breeders.

I looked way into the background on my horses. It was fun. Good luck.

Thank you both very much.

I just figured I was doing something wrong and thats why I could not find any more information.

I know where and how to get AQHA and APHA pedigrees all the way back. But havent found all those "sites" for the minis.

Latest posts

Back